Prologue

Just a heads up, I do not own any of the rights to My Hero Academia, although I wish I did, all characters belong to Kohei Horikoshi.

     It was a normal day at UA, Class 1-A was just relaxing in the dorms, when suddenly, a portal opened up above them and sucked them all in.

Izuku's POV:

We woke up in a large theater.

(It looked something like this)

We weren't the only ones there though, the teachers, the Big Three, Eri, Kota, the Wild Wild Pussycats, Shinso, Hatsume, Class 1-B, Camie Utsushimi and Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High School, David and Melissa Shield, my Mom, Gran Torino, Endeav...

We weren't the only ones there though, the teachers, the Big Three, Eri, Kota, the Wild Wild Pussycats, Shinso, Hatsume, Class 1-B, Camie Utsushimi and Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High School, David and Melissa Shield, my Mom, Gran Torino, Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Ms. Joke, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Gun Head, Gang Orca, and a few other pro heroes, were also there and starting to wake up.

No Ones POV:

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!!!!" shouted Bakugo, "Calm down young Bakugo, let's try to figure this out calmly" said All Might. "Izuku what's going on?!" said Inko as she ran towards her son, "I don't know Mom!" said Izuku. "All Might what the hell is going on?" said Gran Torino, "I don't know! I'm just as clueless as you are!" said All Might with a look of fear in his eyes upon seeing his old mentor. "Toshi?" said David, "Uncle Might? Deku?" said Melissa.

"Good your awake, now I can explain to you what's going on" said a voice. They quickly got into a fighting stance "Show yourself villain!" yelled Endeavor, "Oh I'm not a villain Endeavor, unlike you. But I will come out now" said the voice. Suddenly a young man stepped out of the shadows and on to the stage, he was around the same age as Izuku and the others, maybe a year or two older. He had dirty blonde hair, sunglasses, a brown leather jacket, jeans, sneakers, and a white t-shirt underneath the jacket, it said something on the t-shirt but you couldn't see all of it because the jacket was covering most of it up.

"Who are you and why are we here?" asked Aizawa. "Well my name is Luke, and I brought you here to show you the, wait for it... MULTIVERSE!!!!!" shouted Luke. "But isn't the multiverse just a theory?" asked Momo, "Oh no Momo, it's real, and your all gonna be watching it. Other people were doing it so I thought I'd do it to" said Luke.

"Please, this is obviously a trick. DIE!!!" shouted Bakugo as he raised his hand to fire an explosion at Luke, only for nothing to happen. "What the fuck?" said Bakugo, "Bakugo please! There are children here!" said Aizawa as he pointed to Eri and Kota. "Oh don't worry, I censored it for them, and I temporarily disabled your quirks so you can't attack me" said Luke. "Wait how did you do that?" asked Izuku. "Well you see Izuku, I'm from an alternate universe, which is how your gonna be seeing different universes, but in my universe, quirks don't exist, in fact in my universe your all fictional characters in a manga/anime called My Hero Academia. But I do have a superpower that lets me travel to other universes and create pocket dimensions and stuff. In fact this whole theater is a pocket dimension I created, and in these pocket dimensions I can do whatever I want, including erase your quirks and censor bad language for children. Also time and space work very different here, so when you return to your universe only a few seconds will have passed" explained Luke. "Can you at least bring Dark Shadow back? " asked Tokoyami, "Sure, but he can't attack anyone" said Luke as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, Dark Shadow appeared out of Tokoyami's back, "What'd I miss?" asked Dark Shadow.

"Wait we're all fictional characters in your universe?" asked Ochako. "Yeah My Hero Academia is my favorite show, and one of you is the main character" said Luke.

Many people started claiming they would be the main character, until a certain explosion quirk user spoke up. "LIKE HELL ANY OF YOU DAMN EXTRA'S ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER! IF ANYONE HERE IS GONNA BE THE MAIN CHARACTER IT'S GONNA BE ME YOU LOSERS!!!!!" shouted Bakugo.

"Pfffff! Please, you think you're the main character? If anything I'd classify you as a villain" Luke said dismissively. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE-!!!" but Bakugo was cut off by Luke speaking, "Anyways the main character is Izuku Midoryia" he said.

Everyone was shocked by this, and turned their attention towards Izuku, who was red with embarrassment. "WHY THE FUCK IS DEKU THE MAIN CHARACTER AND NOT ME?!! IS 'MY HERO ACADEMIA' A LOSER SHOW OR SOMETHING?!!" shouted Bakugo, "No it's a superhero show that focuses on Izuku and his rise to becoming a hero. It's quite popular actually" said Luke.

"Anyways yeah, most of the universes your gonna be seeing focus on Izuku. But anyway, you guys want to see the multiverse or not?" said Luke, "Well hang on now. Why should we agree to this?" asked Nezu, "Well this could be educational for you guys, you could learn things from these universes" said Luke, "Hmmmm... alright I'll allow it" said Nezu, "Great, now who's ready to see the multiverse?" said Luke.

"I AM!" shouted everyone, "Alright then, everyone take your seats and let's get this show started" said Luke, and everyone immediately took their seats. "Oh, another thing, not all these universes are gonna be happy, just a heads up" said Luke, "Will it be safe for Eri and Kota to watch?" asked Mandalay, "For most of them yes, but for other universes there's a kids room they can go in, oh FYI there's also bathrooms if anyone needs to use them" he said as he pointed to three doors on the other side of the theater, one with a men's room sign on it, another with a women's room sign on it, and a third one with a children's play sign on it. "Now without further ado, let's watch some alternate universes!" said Luke as the lights dimmed. He pulled a remote out of his jacket pocket and pressed a button on it, and a large holographic screen appeared on the stage and it began to role the film, or rather, the alternate universe.

Hey thanks for reading, this is my very first fanfiction ever, so I'm sorry if there are some spelling mistakes. But anyway sorry if this seems like I'm copying other fanfictions, it's just that a lot of them seem to be about the author of the story teleporting Class 1-A and others into a theater to view alternate universes. Anyways, next chapters coming out soon.