Ch 64 | I love you

EDITED (half-edited)

Ch 64 | I love you?

Step 4: it's your life your time

Step 4: it's your life your time... go forward or re-write,
don't wait...
—Unknown

Mirae |

Dr. Moon, pressed the end of the stethoscope smiling a little. She moved the little cold end around different parts of my stomach suddenly facing a little kick from the little thing in my stomach.

She laughed a little, grinning at me.

"It's kicking very often, is that a good sign?" I asked softly.

"It's a healthy starter, babies usually start kicking from 16-25 weeks and onwards. I am especially proud that your child is kicking healthy just as any other baby" she said, with a tender tone smiling down at my stomach.

"Thank you,"

I could see Jungkook from the corner of my eyes eating a green apple. I remember when he was a child, he found difficult to bite apples. So I would always cut it into pieces... he was a cry baby.

"No worries" she stood up fixing her case and wore her jacket on the way. She avoided Jungkook like a plague and left.

The door clicked, indicating that she left.

"Jungkook! This is the fifth time Dr. Moon came to visit me. Let's go out it's been a week and a half" I suggested walking to where he sat.

He finished the apple and threw it straight to the bin not missing the goal.

"No way, did you see the media. The baby may be strong but you're not, I am not gonna take you out yet" he replied sternly, licking the juice of the apple from his buzzing red lips.

His saliva re-moistured his lips, making the plumpy effect standout. He was wearing a black shirt, with black tight jeans, his hair, as usual, is the same. Is just there, that brown thing is just sitting there not moving —he didn't have a hair cut for so long, he looks hot with long hair.