Walk Away

A/n: Thank you Meloetta246 for the lyrics again! 😁😁

Your POV
"Parker?" "Here." "Evie?" "Here!" "(Yn)?" I raised my hand. The teacher continued to call roll. "Harry?" No response. "Harry? Harry Hook?" "I'm 'ere..." "Respond next time." "Sorry." I stopped paying attention, hearing whispers from all around me. "He's really not doing well after their break up is he?"

"No, I don't think he is. Do you know what happened?" "I think they just had a big fight at the dance, I don't know." "Is she doing okay?" I zoned out again. I didn't want to hear it. After what felt like an eternity, the bell rang and it was time for the next class. I get up to walk out but Harry, grabs my arm gently. "Lass, please can we talk." I pull my arm away, and walk away.

I glance over my shoulder, and see him staring before he goes the opposite way to his class.

Harry's POV
I didn't go to class, I went to my dorm. My eyes began to fill with tears, and I ran my fingers through my hair. I grabbed my hook and threw it across the room with a yell. I continued to yell, and shout and throw things about my room and eventually... I broke down.... I leaned against the door, and sunk to the ground tears silently falling from my eyes.

"I look up from the ground teh see yer sad and teary eyes
Ye look away from me
And I see the heartbreak yer tryin' teh hide
And I reach for yer hand but eht's cold
Ye pull away again
And I know the blame's all mine
And then ye say that yer heart wasn't mine teh take
Ye start teh tremble and yer voice begins teh break
Ye say the connection we were feelin' was never there
Eht was all fake
And I feel the color drainin' from me face

And my mind says
"I know ye love 'er, but eht's over, mate
Eht doesn't matter, put the phone away
Eht's never easy to walk away, let 'er go
Eht'll be alright"

But I still look back at all the messages ye'd sent
And I know eht wasn't right, but eht was messin' wit my head
And then the spell was broken like the past, eht was gone
And when I touched yer face, I knew ye felt like a pawn
But eht's not the fact that ye ignored me all these days
Eht's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem teh shake
And everything I know tells me that I should walk away
But I just want teh stay

And my mind says
"I know ye love 'er, but eht's over, mate
Eht doesn't matter, put the phone away
Eht's never easy to walk away, let 'er go
Eht'll be okay
Eht's gonna hurt fer a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's ferget tehnight
Ye'll find another and ye'll be just fine
Let 'er go"

But waiting' won't heal, me mistake this time
A spell can steal
The love yer born teh find
But waitin' won't heal, my mistake this time
A spell can steal
The love yer born teh find

"I know I love 'er, but is eht teh late?
She'll always matter, won't throw love away
I don't have the heart teh walk away, teh let go

No eht's not okay
And I know I'm running out of time
Teh prove me love, and teh make things right
I just can't walk away knowing she's not fine
I won't go"

She is not alright
And I'm not alright
And she is not alright
No I'm not alright
And it's not alright." I sang. I don't think this is going to end well.... for anyone.... I hear a knock at my door. "Who is eht?" "It's Evie." "Go away." "Harry..." "Evie, let me alone." "I'm not gonna do that Harry, it hurts I know it doesn't but I promise it's gonna work out. "Ye can't promise that Evie... eht's not gonna work out. I'll always be a villain kid.... nothin's gonna change that." "No one said that it would. She loves you Harry, she's just hurt. She'll come around!"

"Evie, I don't need this right now, wha' I need is teh be alone." "Harry, you and I both know that's the last thing you need." "Evie—" "Harry listen to me... she'll accept it eventually, but under the current circumstances, you have to trust me." "Well, there's one problem wit that Evie." It's silent for a moment before she responds. "I don't trust ye, because there's no way she believe me after everythin' I've done teh 'er." "She will, once she realizes that most of the things you've done since you've gotten here, was to protect her. Including not breaking that spell."

"This ship isn't gonna sail, Evie.... let eht sink.... I might as well be buried at the bottom of the ocean wit the Titanic.... at least that way.... I don't feel like.... this...." "Harry—" "Evie please.... just let me alone...." She sighs. "Fine, But one day, you're doing to regret this." With that she walks away.

Hades' POV
"Oh you will Harry... you're gonna wish, you had never been brought over in the first place, wish you never met her, wish... that you could've done something differently.... because it's only a matter of time before.... she doesn't have any time left..." I turn around. "Fates, how soon?" "A week at most." I smirk. "Wonderful, ah it will be great to terrorize the surface again..."

I turn back to the mirror and look at (Yn)'s room with an evil smirk. "Soon I shall meet you in person my precious daughter, and trade your soul for something I truly care about.... my freedom. You should've been careful who you had fallen for... now, you're exactly where I want you to be.... broken enough, that nothing matters to you, anymore. Goodbye, (Yn) I'll see your soul soon." I walk away from the mirror chuckling evilly.