Arguments

We where all sitting in the living room thinking about what to do about Min-Young.
"I don't want to kill her.." I said, they all looked at me in shock.
"What the hell Alina??" Hoseok asked.
" i know you think it's what we should do, but killing her will just play into me using my powers for the bad. I don't want that. It's gonna show I'm a monster, not only that...but she's a person. I hate having to hurt a person unless they hurt me directly. She didn't, so we are not killing her, we'll just put her in jail." I said before I went into the kitchen to get water.

Yoongi followed behind me and stood there as I made the room temp water cold.

"Alina, with powers like that, you could kill her instantly and get away with it, how can you not want to kill her!?! SHE FUCKNG GOT SOMEONE TO HURT YOU AND SHE WAS OK WITH YOU BEING IN PAIN!! HOW CAN YOU LET HER LIVE!? IF YOU DONT KILL HER I WILL!!!" He started waving his arms in the air while shouting.
"Can you calm yourself for a minute? Yes? I'm not like her, I wouldn't ever be like her. Revenge is for heartless people who hate the world and have hate in their heart. I'm not gonna be one of those people" I calmly stated the walked back inside the living room.

They all looked at me after hearing that,
"Your really not gonna kill her?" Jin said as he looked at me with a worried face.
"No, I'm not" I said as I sat with Hoseok and put my head on his shoulder while intertwining our hands together.

"Fine, But we need to do something fast, Alina, your not leaving The house until we figure out something," Namjoon directed as he got up from his seat and looked at all of us as if he was the leader.
"Got it..."
"I'll stay with her"

Hoseok and Yoongi said at the same time.
They both looked at each other like the other one was crazy.
"I'm her boyfriend, I should be the one to stay with her" Hoseok said getting irritated.
"Yes but I'm her best friend so I feel like I'm also obligated to be able to stay with her.." he said firmly.
"Hey!! I thought I was her best friend!!?" Taehyung yelled.
"Y'all are ridiculous, obviously I'm her best friend she loves me more!" Jimin yelled.
"EVERY ONE SHUT UP!!" Hoseok yelled. I think this is the only time I've heard him yell that the guys.
"I'm her boyfriend! I'm gonna stay with her..got it??" He said looking pissed at Yoongi.
"Got it..." everyone said looking down as if they were being scolded.
Yoongi looked pissed off. Then he came next to me and sat down, he was a little close but I didn't really think much of it.
What's going on with him?
______________

Hope y'all have liked this chapter. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.