|| bonus #1 ||

"If you two don't stop, I will throw you out this window." Sebastian whisper yelled at Lily and Tyler, drawing attention from some other passengers on the plane.

Lily and Tyler both smirked, and it looked eerily alike even though it was me who was supposed to be related to Tyler.

As soon as we had gotten on the plane, Jace had put the arm rest up, leaned on my shoulder, put his headphones in, and promptly gone to sleep, leaving me and Sebastian to babysit the two troublemakers.

Aka, my best friend and my brother.

They were currently throwing peanuts at each other and trying to catch them in their mouths even though they were sitting diagonal to each other and on opposite sides of the plane.

In response to Sebastian's threat, Tyler loudly whispered to Lily, "Do you think he knows the windows don't roll down?"

"If he doesn't he's stupid, there's obviously no button to push." Lily replied and sighed as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. One thing we had learned in the past few years was that Tyler and Lily together was scary. And very, very annoying.

Ever since our Paris trip all together, we had made a pact to go on one trip all together every year, and this year?

We were on a flight to Mexico, where Sebastian was from. It wasn't even a particularly long flight, but when you mix a restless Tyler with an ADHD Lily, you get results like this.

"Oh my god, Tyler! Let's play body Rock Paper Scissors!!" Lily shouted across the plane, to which a few flight attendants shushed her. Tyler's eyes lit up and he nodded.

"No. That is where I draw the line. You are not playing body Rock Paper Scissors on this plane." Sebastian hissed and pointed his finger at Lily furiously.

"I'll just step over that line, like I did with the seven other lines you've drawn so far." Lily shrugged.

"Except this line is made of lava." Sebastian shot back.

"Ooh dangerous. Now I just wanna cross it even more." Lily smirked.

"Except for the fact that it's quite physically impossible to play body Rock Paper Scissors on a plane." I cut in, finally helping Sebastian out.

Body Rock Paper Scissors was a game Lily made up six years ago. It's basically Rock Paper Scissors, except for rock you curl into a ball. For Paper, you flatten yourself out and put your hands by your side. And for Scissors, you jump into a star position and close to mine cutting something up.

It's quite ridiculous, and very impractical to play in small confined spaces such as a plane.

"That's boring." Lily sighed, and she was quiet for all of two minutes before, "Let's go talk to the pilot!"

This one, neither Sebastian nor I had to step in as the flight attendants who had no doubt been listening in shouted "no!"

^^^

Jace sighed as he set down our bags and flopped on the bed of the hotel room we were sharing. "Mmm I'm so tired." He sighed.

"You slept the whole way, and didn't even have to deal with Lily and Tyler, if anything I should be the tired one." I replied.

"Then come lay down with me," Jace said with a smirk as he opened up his arms to make room for me.

I wasn't in the mood to argue with him on that so I inclined and let him wrap me up in his arms.

"How's soccer going?" I asked him with a warm happy smile on my face.

We were about to go into our senior year of college, and classes had just finished a week ago. Between packing and hanging out with my family, I hadn't gotten much time to spend alone with Jace. We still had an hour until we decided to meet up to go sight seeing, so it was the perfect time to catch up a bit.

Of course, I could never fully be caught up. I wanted to know every thing and every thought that had to do with Jace Johnson.

"It's good," he murmured, "the incoming freshmen are pretty good this year. I don't think I wanna play pro, but they offered me a captain position on the team."

"That's awesome, congratulations!" I replied to him, squeezing his hand.

"I was gonna call you and tell you, but I decided that I wanted to do it in person." Jace said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm so proud of you Jace, you're amazing." I told him honestly as I traced a lazy pattern on his chest.

"How's the scholar life at Auburn?" He asked me.

I thought back on the pst year, it was honestly not too bad, although I was still kind of unsure about what I wanted to do. "It's alright, I still haven't exactly decided what job I want to go into though."

My degree was in chemistry, and I was thinking about either continuing my degree or going to medical school after. I just wasn't completely sure what direction I wanted to go yet.

"That's ok, babe. You have a year." Jace reassures, kissing my forehead.

We talked about random college stuff, random thoughts, stupid stuff for what felt like hours. Jace told me his mom had definitely become a lot more involved in Cal and Hallie's life. Hallie loved it of course, but Jace told me that Cal was  struggling with the lack of freedom he had since his mom had started watching over him.

Once we got back from our trip, I had to go visit Hallie and Cal and catch up with my two favorites Johnson's. I had seen Cal right before we left at his graduation party, he was finally going to college, and he looked just like a mini Jace but with lighter hair and eyes.

He was totally different than the shrimpy little freshman that I had known, but yet he was still the same. And I still thought of him as my little brother.

"I missed you a lot this year." I sighed, turning to look Jace straight in the eyes.

"I missed you too, so much." Jace replied almost instantly.

"I can't wait until one day, we're living in a nice house-"

"With three kids and a dog-" Jace added.

"And a cat, and a fish." I reminded him.

"And you're winning some chemistry prize-"

"And you're winning the Best Coach in America award."

"Haha, very funny." Jace rolled his eyes.

"Kidding, I meant when you're changing the world by saving all the ocean sea life." I corrected myself with a giggle and Jace nodded.

"I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too, Jace." I replied, and it was probably the most genuine thing I'd ever said. I loved Jace Johnson, and it was moments like these that I knew I always would.

Jace leaned in to kiss me when the alarm on his phone went off. "Damn," he sighed, "we have to go sight seeing."

"We don't have to go.." I suggested and Jace groaned.

"But we do, cause if we don't your brother will know why, and I don't need his teasing." Jace sighed and started to get up.

Jace and Tyler has formed a very tight friendship, and sometimes it made me wonder if they were a cuter couple than me and Jace. It made me happy how much respect my brother and my boyfriend had for each other.

Jace slipped on his shoes and grabbed my hand gently, making my heart melt. "Ok, let's go. We can get back to this later." He winked at me and pulled me out the door to start another adventure together.

Have a good cover idea? Send one in for a shout out and a dedicated chapter!