one.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

the door swung open and two boys had almost fallen out the door frame, most likely fighting to reach the pizza first.

y/n's eyes widened as she took a few stumbles back, the box still tightly in her grasp. she smiled at the boys she knew from school, letting out a little giggle.

"l/n?" todoroki tilted his head at the h/c haired girl, eyes shifting down to the box she held in her hands. midoriya on the other hand, offered her wide smile, waving, and pushing todoroki to the side.

"hi!" he said, digging in his pockets for, y/n assumed, money. midoriya pulled out a $20 bill and held it out to the girl, who traded it for the pizza. "thank you!"

"hold on!" todoroki called, walking over to them, holding his own money. he handed two fives to y/n carefully, his eyes flickering up to meet hers. "i wanted to give you my own tip."

"awh! todoroki that's so nice!" midoriya cooed teasingly before turning back to the girl, "do you always work delivery on fridays or on different days too?"

"fridays, but i could so do different days." y/n responded with a small smile. "just gotta get used to the work is all."

todoroki nodded, "that's good to know.. maybe we should start requesting her. that way, we don't have to deal with people we actually don't like." he told midoriya.

the ball of green fluff shook his head with a sigh, "todoroki you're so mean sometimes. come on," he turned, waving back at y/n, "bye! see you at school!"

todoroki also gave her a silent wave as they walked back into the house.

y/n nodded with a smile that soon turned into a smirk when she heard midoriya shout, "there's a piece missing!"

todoroki glanced back at the girl who was scurrying into her car, and with a sigh, he shut the door.

+++

unedited, yikes
hope you liked
it ily all <3