Chapter 1

Sooooooo........ I'm a mom now.

Not by choice, not that I ever wanted to be one but perhaps that'll be different now. Kids are not in my ...... job description. But here I am, in a room with a baby with little horns coming out of her forehead sleeping soundly in my arms.

She snuggled into a more comfortable position and drifted off to sleep once more. Her hair was snow white , exactly the same as mine now, except my hair reached just below my waist. I'm a killer, someone who was paid to take lives, not make them and yet here I am. With a baby girl, an irresistibly adorable baby girl.

Since I pushed her out of this body that I occupy I already declared her as my baby, my daughter. Although I was momentarily weak from having give birth, I demanded to know everything that was happening.

I received a questionable look from the woman which wore a demon cosplay outfit. Turns out it wasn't an outfit and that I really transported into another world. To my surprise I'm a demon lords baby mama!

Well the maid explained in a formal term, I knew exactly what I was, just some fling the current demon lord had with the previous soul and he didn't know who I was until a week ago. So I didn't need to pretend to be some fake person I wasn't really.

Seems like he wanted to explore the human kingdom and was disguised as a human. One thing lead to another and bam! I had his child. But the thing is, everyone absolutely loathes humans and I was a human woman, just my luck.

Luckily magic was also in this world so I could still use force if I needed to if I ever encountered danger. There were other information included like, I wasn't loved at all, I mean I couldn't blame the man I was a one night stand.

Even as a trained killer, I had quite a few one night stands and never grew attached to any of those people. Unluckily this demon lord just had a weak pull out game. All the information they knew about me was my name and age, nothing more.

It seemed strange that I had the same name and age as before. I was about to ask further questions until my baby began to squirm in my arms. I didn't know what to do and asked the maid for help.

She instructed how to properly hold the child and how to feed as well. I thanked her to which she gave me a weird look before nodding quietly and continued to organise the rest of my room.

"May I ask of your name?", rubbing small circles on my daughters back to calm her.

"I am called Iris, Madam", she spoke in a cold tone whilst my daughter finally began to breathe properly as her eyelids started to slowly close.

"What a nice name. Wonder what name my dear should have hm", I said now giving her tender, small kisses on her squishy little cheeks.

Damn, I really don't know what good deed I did to receive this child within my arms but by the gods she's beautiful, not being bias whatsoever by saying that too. I smiled lightly giving her another tender kiss on the forehead.

"I swear to you on my honor, I will always protect you from anything and everything, little one."

After speaking, a small smile appeared on my daughters  face as if she understood my words and Iris silently stood to the side with a long look, listening to every word that was spoken.

Perhaps because I had just given birth but I felt a strong will to protect this child from all the harm in the world and as a former assassin I knew all to well the dangers that lurk in the shadows.

Heavy footsteps were heard and once again my baby began to squirm and I soothed her quietly, I already found multiple exits and potential weapons within my reach. So I waited for the door to open and Iris bowed. Okay here comes your daddy little one.

My guess was spot on, he was an overly handsome man with a dark complexion with pale red short cut, messy hair as if he has just woken up out of bed. His attire had royalty written all over it, making me want to puke out of disgust. His violet coloured eyes stared into mine for a while before finally landing on my baby, our baby I guess.

Although he looked like a prick, he was without a doubt the father of my child, sharing similar characteristics to one another and by the way Iris addresses him as demon lord. 

He stood closer towards us and stood tall before grabbing my baby out of my arms to have a close look. It took all the strength out of me not to slap him across the face for treating her so roughly after being born. But since she was in his grasp I could only refrain from such actions.

So I instead instructed him just like Iris did with me. He gave me a cold gaze, as if to say piss off but this dude made me experience a whole different world of pain for hours by myself. Plus I have seen his everything, and he has seen all of me so I wasn't nervous at all around him like he was around me.

"Hold her head like this. No that like that, Okay good. Now do this so she doesn't cry."

I jumped right into my commanding tone I would always use and he just wordlessly followed my instructions trying to be as delicate as possible but with his big frame it looked way too awkward.

"You have ten years Oriana, then you are free. My daughter will be under your care for that time period", he spoke with a tone as if he was addressing a solider.

"So like a mission, sure. But what if I don't wish to be free, what if I want to stay by her side? What then?" I asked with a raised brow unafraid of his powerful demeanour.

"That is up to you, but I trust Iris told you know the situation with your kind and mine?"

I nodded and he continued to speak," Everything you need will be handled by Iris, I have other matters to attend to so take her."

"So I can name our daughter then?", I asked eyeing them as Iris placed her in a cot and I nearly squealed seeing her cute chubby cheeks.

Although I was not oblivious to the looks her father was giving me, and he even had the audacity to eye my body out too. The level of shamelessness he has is abundant.

"No, tomorrow she shall receive her name. It is a simple ceremony and then you can have her for the rest of your stay here", he stated before walking to leave the room.

"Sweet, have a good day doing what demon lords do then", I said absentmindedly.

He paused for a moment as he heard my words then proceeded to walk away. Okay! Time to learn more about this world and how to become a mother!