Foreword

----------------

"Once upon a time" - Much familiar phrase.

Wikipedia says it is used to introduce a narrative of past events, typically in and folktales. It has been used in some form since at least 1380.

Once upon a time lived a king... and many many more.

For a few, It might be cliche, boring ...the same old stuff.

... but for me, from my time as a kid and still, these 4 words hold the same magic. The excitement and anticipation beginning of a story holds, of being transported into some other world ...a promise of magic, a world of possibilities and a warm thought of happily ever after.

That's how usually they end! Happy Ever After! And these 3 words always stand to be my favourite.

So when I had a few ideas on Swasan dancing in my head like bumbling bees, I decided to have one book which holds them all. These stories will be short, not more than 10 chapters.

Title suggested by a good writer friend of mine-Sakura 

In the majority of the love stories, it's this little heart which has to bear most of all. Beyond logic reasoning and comprehension, it's said 'the heart wants what it wants." Right Or Wrong. These tales I would spin ..are all of the games heart plays with its protagonists and the ordeals it has been put through, but at the end...

It's one love, one heart, one destiny.

It's Once Upon a Heart! -

-------------------------------

If you are here, Thanks for dropping by. Will start off with stories soon.

Love

Lucky