Loving you

20votes next chapter
7monthsLater

Coming on baby let's go see daddy I said kissing her small chubby cheeks. Yes I had my baby and she's currently 2months . Dave haven't woken up in 7months and the hardest part was going threw my pregnancy alone without him.

1hourlater
Hey baby , I said kissing his cheeks . His mom should be on her way , she been very helpful . My mom and her was right on my side when I had Kairi .

I miss him , I been so stressed out handling a new baby and trying to work from home and then coming up here everyday other day . Only because my baby is so small and I don't want her to get sick being in the hospital all the time.

I took Ki outta her carseat and move her blanket off her face so I can breast feed . Making sure she latch on correctly I started flipping threw channels . Settling for some move on bet , getting comfortable in the seat . You so Greedy little girl .

I look over to Dave and I had to double take because for a second I thought he was staring at me. I stood up with my baby in my arms and look over him and his eyes shot open . I jump which cause ki to get scared and she started crying. I'll call the nurse. I ring the nurse and he stared at me awkwardly.

Calming down a scared ki , I continue to feed her . Mommy sorry , it's okay . I bounce her around the room . I look over to Dave and his eyebrows was knitted and I could tell he was angry. Your awake the nurse said with a smile taking the tube out his mouth , and checking his vitals. 20mins the doctor should be in . Glad to see you awake .

After burping ki , I just started crying but not cause I am sad more cause I am happy . Hey baby I said rubbing his cheeck. what - let me get you some water I said cutting him off. That's my baby he said in a raspy voice. With tears falling down my face I nodded .

He took a while to respond not before I seen tears in his eyes . I know he was hurt . what happen he ask . You was shot in the torso I pointed and your hip I ran my hand over his now healed wound. How long I been out ? 7 months . He ran his hand down his face.

I am sorry baby he said with his head still down . I broke down laying a sleep ki back in her sit . I thought you wasn't going wake up I said wiping the tears that rolled down my cheeks. I walked over to him and for the first time I seen him cry , he looked so broken and sad .

I wasn't there for the birth of my child , I wasnt there for you . Damn he said looking up to me with a red face. I am so sorry he said in tears. Holding me tight as if I was going anywhere. Wanna see her I said wiping his face. He nodded , I pick her out her carseat and he accepted her in his arms.

He stared at her for a while before he started crying harder which cause me to cry . She look just like me he said . I know she don't look anything like me . Damn . Hi I am doctors Samuel , do you remember anything that happen. Nah he said still looking down at ki . You suffer some very bad wounds . He nodded and look at him , when can I leave he asked finally make eye contact.

Tomorrow, we gonna watch you for a couple more hours and threw the night to make sure everything functioning correctly. He nodded and look back over to me. I love you ash. I love you too David . Can I move out this bed he asked the doctor. Yeah all your tubes been removed. He nodded getting up . I smiled watching his height hover over me with ki in his hand . Let me brush my teeth I'll be right back.

Okay I grab the baby and put her in her seat . He came back out grabbing me by my waist and I melted in his arms . I turned around in his arms kissing his lips hearing him slightly moan in the kiss I pulled back. Mhmm he said still holding me. I missed you , I missed you too I said going in for another kiss .

We heard someone clear there throat and it was his mom . I just smile cause he looked more excited then her . Wasssup ma he said still holding me. What imma do if I lose my son she said waiting for a answer. I know I am sorry ma but I don't wanna hear this right now. Let me enjoy being alive right now.

She walked out the room and he shrugged and place another sweet kiss on my lips. I moved in with you I said breaking the kiss . Yeah he said going in for another one. Yes I put my things in storage cause I couldn't afford rent at my place and your mortgage , it's fine daddy gonna fix it.

He unwrapped his arms picking ki back up , I told you it was a girl he said smirking. Kairi shanel wow daddy little princess . How long you was in labor 16hours and I cried the whole time. This is gonna be the only child , Nomore for me I said in a giggle. I don't mind he said rubbing her hair . She really don't look anything like you. Okay David I said rolling my eyes.

20votessssss next chapter .