01

I would like to reiterate that the first few chapters are ASS.

ALESSANDRA

I had a headache. That was the first thing I felt when I came to. The second thing I felt was the cold hard floor underneath my body and it didn't take much to realize they had kidnapped me. The fuckers, they would regret this later.

I groaned as I sat up and took in my surroundings. I was in a dark cell with bars and no bed. I was kindapped by Silvertips, Mr Tattoos and Blondie and I have no clue were I am.

It's okay Alessandra, you got this. I said to myself as I got to my feet and put my hands on the bars, testing their strength. Next I felt the wall and floors for anything that could be of use, but there was nothing.

Having nothing else to do I screamed.
"HELLO. ANYONE THERE?"
There was no reply. Okay. I'm still in control of the situation.
I felt myself for my weapons feeling if the took just my gun or everything else. When I found nothing on my body, I felt in the bun of my hair for the knife I usually kept in the hair band. Bingo.

The suckers never check the hair.
I untangled my hair and pulled the miniature blade out. It was perfect. I pulled out my hair grip and went straight to work on picking the lock.

I was at it for about 15 minutes before I heard the familiar click, it took me so much longer than normal because of the military grade locks. There were few people I knew who had the power to get military grade products now a days. It made me nervous to see who exactly I had offended.

I pushed my cell open and looked up and down the long passage. There was no one. I took the opportunity and ran toward the door at the end of the passage not stopping to help any of the other prisoners who were calling out to me.

Once I picked the lock of the door, I found myself in living room, surprisingly.
I looked around and saw Silvertips and Blondie playing on the Playstation while Mr. Tattoos was drinking by the bar. There were a few other men here and there that I didn't know but they all seemed distracted.

None of them had noticed me as I started to move on the outskirts of the living room looking for the way out. When I was about to walk through the archway a few other people entered the room and saw me instantly.

"Who are you?" one of the boys asked as I tried to blend in.
This caught everyone else's attention. I saw Silvertips and Blondie high-five each other while Mr. Tattoos groaned in annoyance.

"We knew you would escape in less than hour." Blondie spoke proudly as Mr. Tattoos handed him and Silvertips 100 dollars each.

Tattoo man glared at me. "Why couldn't you wait a little longer?" he complained, glaring at me.

"My bad. Just let me know next time and I'll take little nap before escaping" I said casually pretending to walk toward them.
As soon as I was close enough I grabbed the first guy I saw and put my knife to his neck.
Everyone froze instantly narrowing their eyes at me, trying to calculate what I would do next.

"Let's make this simple. Let me go. I leave peacefully. You keep omertà and we all live happily ever after. " I said moving away from them with my knife to the guys neck.

"Slow down, cupcake. Do you have any ideas who you're holding your knife to?" Silvertips said glaring at me.

"I don't care. But if you do, you'd let me go. I wouldn't want my hand to slip" I said piercing his skin a little causing him to bleed.

"listen girl. The exit is through that arch way and down the hall to the left. You can go anytime, but it's not like you'll get far anyway". A new man with bright blue hair that matched his eyes spoke with a slight smirk toward the ends that caused the other guys to snicker. I didn't understand the joke and nor did I care, they were clearly underestimating me.

"you best not come after me" I warned as I walked through the archway.

I made my way down the hall keeping my knife to the man's neck. Only when I was out of the door did I let the man go and start running. There was high brick wall around the perimeter with electric wires, but that was nothing. I scaled the wall and flipped myself over avoiding the wires. I landed on my hands and knees, cutting them on the concrete. I felt exhausted, to a point where I felt as if I would pass out. I took a deep breath but it wasn't helping. Then I realized what had happened, they had already drugged me.

A car pulled up next to me but I could barely see which way I was walking. The door of the car opened and Silvertips got out of the car. He lifted me up and I couldn't even protest as he kept me in his lap. We arrived back to the mansion seconds later and I just wanted to sleep. I laid back into Silvertips chest, having nowhere else to go and passed out before we even entered the front door.

I was rudely awoken a few hours later when 2 of the men from before dragged me out of the bed and up the steps. I could barely stand up straight from whatever they gave me and I was falling over every step or tried to take. When we reached the last floor there was only one door at the end of the hall and I was pushed through it.

Inside was Silvertips, Blondie and Mr. Tattoos standing on guard with their heads down and hands folded. I was brought to kneel in front of another man I hadn't met yet. What struck me first were his eyes. They were so light but brown at the same time. They looked almost gold, like yellow diamonds . He had dark black hair and tanned skin, obviously Italian or Spanish, I wasn't sure.

I gaped at him for a few more seconds before I turned cold. I couldn't let my guard down for second, not when I was in unknown territory. I struggled to my feet refusing to kneel to this man. The only man I kneeled for is God.

I recognized the man in front of me from the files I was forced to read until I could recite each word like my own life story.

Emiliano Vincenzo Giorgio King, 24 years old, mafia leader, CEO and Multi-billionaire. I couldn't afford to offend him, but I feared I already had when I realised he had small scratch on his neck.

His eyes roamed me for a few seconds. Taking in my every curve, causing him to smirk evilly as soon as our eyes met.

"get on your knees, puttana." he demanded, his voice smooth and heavy. This immediately spiked my anger. I was no whore. I glared up at him meeting his eyes as I stood my ground.

"Why don't you get on yours, cagna?"

06/08/2023:
Guys please. Have mercy on this books, the first like 20 chapters are absolutely junk. There is no story line, or plot or whatever.
Re-reading this story is painful. I just want to delete it. 😭

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment. Thank you!! ❤️

If any of you have any suggestions for a model or portray Emiliano let me know in the comment section. That's dark hair, extremely light brown eyes, hot, dangerous.