137: Trimming

When he heard that someone is looking for him, The Rhinoceros Beastmaster said: "Let him come in."

The Rhinoceros Beastmaster voice just fell, there is a young man who look like it had been on the road at a glance, came in.

     The Rhinoceros Beastmaster recognizes that this person is indeed from his own tribe, and asks: "What are you doing here?" 

    "My lord, Xiaomi is gone." The man wiped his face and gritted his teeth. 

    "What are you talking about?" The Rhinoceros Beastmaster stood up and nearly knocked over the table in front of him. 

    The Rhinoceros Beastmaster has three children, two are dead, only the smallest one is alive, and the youngest child named is Xiaomi, the little Baby. 

    The Rhinoceros Beastmaster really treat this child as a baby, and the people of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe knew how much he valued the child. 

    If it weren't for the long journey to the Beast Temple, and Xi'an condition is not suitable for contacting with too many people... The Rhinoceros Beastmaster will definitely take him to the Beast Temple. 

    Of course, although the Rhinoceros Beastmaster didn't take him to the Beast Temple, but before he left, he also arranged everything to ensure that he could live well in the tribe before he left. 

     As a result, not long after the Rhinoceros Beastmaster left the Tribe, Xiaomi actually disappeared. 

  The people of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe initially wanted to find him quietly, but they couln't find him for a few days. Some people in the tribe who went out to find him, were missing... The Chief had no choice but to arrange for him to come to the Beast Temple and tell the Rhinoceros Beastmaster. 

"I found a lot of people to protect him, how can he be gone?" When the Rhinoceros Beastmaster hits the table, the table broke and the dishes on the table spilled. 

  The man from the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe shivered, and in the face of the raging Rhinoceros Beastmaster, he could not speak. 

    "Say! How could he be gone?!" The Rhinoceros Beasmaster looked at the man in front of him with anger. 

   "Xi'an leave the tribe himself. He is gone after playing with people..." The man of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe whispered. 

      "Why don't you watch him?" Rhinoceros Beastmaster shouted: "I'll go back and find him!"

    "My lord..." The man was suprised: "Beast God Offering..." Every year, when the Beast God Offering is held, all the Big tribes will come to the Beast Temple to pray, and the Beastmasters will gather in the Beast Temple to thank the Beast God, now the Rhinoceros Beastmaster will leave? Will this make the Beast God unhappy with the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe? 

    "Rhinoceros Beastmaster, let other people find the child... The Beast God Offering will begin in a few days." The Apes Beastmaster said, he has a good relationship with the Rhinoceros Beastmaster and mention this. 

    "You didn't lose your child, you don't feel bad, right?" The Rhinoceros Beastmaster glared at The Apes Beastmaster. 

    The Apes Beastmaster doesn't talk anymore. Even if it is his child, he will not be distressed. After all, he has a lot children, but the Rhinoceros Beastmaster is different...

The Rhinoceros Beastmaster is about to leave, and he sees the new Lion Beastmaster look at him with sympathetic eyes. 

    When the Rhinoceros Beastmaster went over, he kicked over the table in front of the man: "What are your looking at?!" He didn't like this New Lion Beastmaster when he first met him, and now he got a kind of gaze like this and he's burning with anger.