140: Ready To Go

Of course, Rhinoceros Beastmaster cannot join the Big Bear Tribe. 

  But the Big Bear Tribe saved his son. He was very gratefull to the Big Bear Tribe. He solemnly thanked Zhou. 

        Zhou Ji nodded casually and continued to eat. 

     When the Rhinoceros Beastmaster saw it, he couldn’t help it anymore. He decided to find something for himself to eat. In order, to find his son, he has been running around, and he was tired and hungry now. 

    The Rhinoceros Beastmaster went out for a while. It took a long time to bring a dinosaur back. The meat of this dinosaur is what his son likes very much. 

 "Baby, Father brought you a delicious dinosaur back!" 

      But when Baby Xiaomi looked at him and his eyes fell back on others. - Someone was making him a eggs fried rice! 

     First, put out the oil, then put in some meat pieces and stir fry for a while, then break a dinosaur egg and stir fry, and finally put in the rice... Don't say Baby Xiaomi, even the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, saw this and especially wanted to eat. 

       This Big Bear Tribe seems to be a very rich tribe. 

    If it is not... If it is difficult to fill the stomach, who will make such a troublesome food? 

  "I heard that you came from the sea? The place where you live is far away from us?" Rhinoceros Beastmaster asked Zhou Ji: "I have never heard of the Big Bear Tribe before." 

          "We actually came from the Abandoned Forest." Zhou Ji said. 

       The Rhinoceros Beastmaster opened his eyes in surprise: "That's impossible!!" 

  Ordinary Orcs on the Orc Continent may not understand the Abandoned Forest, but he is a Beastmaster. He actually went there and knew the life of the people there and it's really bad. 

       Although the Beast Temple is somewhat annoying, some of their priests do understand a lot, and can make the life of ordinary Orcs better, and the tribes of the Abandoned Forests don't have a priests. 

  "The world is very big." Zhou Ji said.

    The Rhinoceros Beastmaster didn't talk anymore. The world is really big.

Although he has been to many places, he has not been to all places. Maybe in the Abandoned Forests, there are also rich tribes? 

    At least this Big Bear Tribe is very rich and powerful. 

The Rhinoceros Beastmaster think so, Baby Xiaomi, who was holding a spoon came to him, and then took a scoop of the egg fried rice in front of him and said:. "Father, give you eat a little" 

   Before, The Rhinoceros Beastmaster has been depressed because his Baby Xiaomi ignored him. Now, he saw that Baby Xiaomi was giving something for him to eat. He was so moved that he ate the spoonful of egg fried rice in one mouthful. 

 This egg fried rice is really     delicious! The Rhinoceros Beastmaster felt it was so delicious, and he wanted to eat another bite. However, at this time, Baby Xiaomi was already eating. 

After sharing a spoonful to his father, the rest is his, and no one can grab it! 

 "Baby, why don't you feed your Grandfather?" Hai Feng is a bit jealous. 

    "Grandfather has it!" Baby Xiaomi said. 

  Hai Feng is holding a bigger bowl than the bowl held by Baby Xiaomi, smiled, and then ate with a big bite.