47

Aiden.

She gasps when I ram into her tight and already wet pussy, it turns me on more knowing that she was so ready for my cock. My hands grip her ass tightly as I fuck her standing up, her suspended in the air. The feeling of my arms around her body as she bounces up and down on my dick is intense.

"Aiden." She moans as she throws her head back, making me pound further into her. I relish in the feeling of my throbbing cock ramming inside her. This girl is fucking mine.

"You like the way I fuck you baby?" I ask her in a deep voice and she moans my name again. "The way I control your body like this?" I growl as I grip her waist and slide her up and down my shaft.

She can't speak through her desperate moans, "Tell me who owns you," I demand.

"You.... You do." She moans.

I can tell she's getting close "Look at you, so obedient. Fuck baby. That's it, do you like me pounding into your tight pussy?" I ask as I grip her waist and thrust her up and down on my throbbing cock. She bounces up and down against my body.

I feel her coming undone beneath me, her body goes slack as my strong arms hold her up. "Cum for me baby," I whisper into her ear.

Her moans become loud so I clamp a large hand over her mouth so no one will hear her beautiful sounds. "That's right baby, cum on my throbbing fucking cock." And she does, nearly sending me over the edge. But I want to enjoy her body, so I keep going.

I can tell she's overstimulated. "Aiden." She says through ragged breaths. "Shh, be a good girl. I'm not finished yet." I tell her as she rakes her nails across my back, her whimpers drive me so close to the edge.

I slam her body against the wall, keeping a steady rhythm as I pound her tight pussy. I can tell she wants to say something, but she keeps stopping herself.

"Speak," I demand.

"I want you... to..." She stops and moans, I grip her waist tighter and ram inside of her as deep as I can go.

"What do you want me to do to you baby?" I whisper in her ear between ragged breaths, she's so wet.

"Choke me." She moans and hearing her say the words alone almost makes me cum inside of her, luckily we're always good about wearing condoms. If my girl wants me to control her and choke her, I'll gladly do it.

My voice breaks as I speak, imagining my hands around her small throat. "If it's too much just pinch my side okay?" She nods.

I fuck her tight hole for a moment before bringing my hand to the soft skin on her throat, my black ink mixing with her milky skin looks sinful. I start out gentle but she's an impatient girl as she leans in hard against my hand.

Fuck.

I squeeze hard. The view I have is perfect, The only thing supporting her body is the wall, my hand, and my cock as she bounces up and down.

"You love when I take you, don't you?" I pant as I try to speak to her. I use one hand to rub her clit. She's pressed against the wall with one of my hands on her throat, my throbbing cock inside of her and my other hand rubbing circles around her delicate clit.

I know I told her to pinch my side if it was too much, I did that because I was worried I wouldn't be able to hear her if she said a safe word. I decide she's had enough and as I release her throat from my grip, she whimpers.

I make sure to fuck her rough and fast to make up for the loss of contact.

After a while of feeling pure bliss, I pull her out of me and set her on her knees on the floor. I take my cock in my hands and begin to stroke it "Open." I demand and she obeys, she always obeys. So perfect, so fucking sexy.

I shove my dick into her mouth and help her to suck it by gripping her hair in my hands, she twirls her tongue around the tip, and I unload myself down her throat. Relishing in the feeling of pushing her head further down as my warm cum drips inside of her.

She swallows it like it's her favorite drink, all the while looking up at me through batted lashes. What have I done to this girl?

I help her up and walk her to the closet, rummaging through Ricky's clothes. The thought of her wearing anything of his infuriates me. She's only allowed to wear her clothes or mine. Period.

Luckily, my girl knows better, and she smiles when she finds some of Ashley's clothes. She throws on a pair of Soffe shorts and a hoodie before turning to the bathroom.

She fixes her hair in the mirror while she wipes away some of me from her soft face. "I love that my cum is coating your throat right now," I tell her. And although she just had my dick down her throat, she blushes crimson when I say anything sexual to her, it's so fucking cute.

♠️

See y'all Saturday!

Don't forget to check out 'Guarded by Death'