11

"BASTARD!"

"Damon calm down!"

"No Bonnie I won't calm down!"

"Damon I know he caused you pain bu-"

"Caused me pain!? I was hunching over in agony screaming and puking my ass off!"

●At the Mikaelson House●

"Nik how could you sleep with her!"

"Because I can sleep with anyone I please to."

"Not when it makes Elijah scream out in pain! I don't care that you hate this bond but you will get use to it because I WILL NOT see Elijah topple over in pain anymore! Even if I have to force you too I will!"

"Yes well I'm not going to let you do that little sis and even if I did I'm stronger than you."

"Watch me Niklaus do it again and I will!"

Klaus watches as his little sister stomps away he shakes his head sighing he goes and grabs his leather jacket that's when he saw a letter in it.

"Better watch your back
Xoxo Damon~"

He stuffs the note back into his jacket heading out to have a walk and to just think. After a good couple of hours walking or just watching the surroundings he sits down on the ground looking over a cliff.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain like he's never had before yelling out he falls onto his back groaning and yelling out in pain already cold sweats running down him.

He saw images of Damon with a bar girl on the bed over her as she moans under Damon. He heard the noises that were being made from the girl, he could feel what was happening, he wanted to block it out but as much as he tried he still heard it and saw the pictures even with his eyes clench shut.

This is what Damon meant when saying "I will get you back for this" he understood that, this was what Damon and Elijah felt and saw when he was with Hayley.

He was sobbing now as the pain doubles getting hit with more images of Damon but now Elijah who was kissing a girl on the streets.

"Ow fuck! I-I'm sorry please make it stop argghhhhhahhh!!!! Please stop!"

Klaus ran into trees hearing them crack as he was falling back down the pain was too much he was yelling and sobbing.