Bonus chapter #3

"Daddy!" Aurora, my two year old daughter screamed in delight as Antonio entered the house, running up to him.

Antonio's eyes lit up as he bent down and picked her up in his arms. "My angel, I missed you so much."

She grinned back at him. "I have a suprise fo you!" She squealed.

"Really?" Antonio asked and she nodded her head eagerly.

"Lemme get it." She said, wiggling in his arms before he set her down and she ran out the kitchen.

I stood up from my bar stool and walked towards him. As soon as I was close enough, he pulled me towards him, encasing me in his arms.

"Hi." I said softly as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Mmm hi.." he placed a kiss on my neck. "I missed you." He whispered and for some reason his Italian accent seemed thicker than usual.

"I missed you more." I pressed myself further into him.

"Not a chance." He pulled away slightly, to press his lips against mine. I sucked in a sharp breath as I started moving my lips against his sensually, my hand gripping his jacket collar. He angled my face to the side so that he could kiss me more properly.

"Mom, Dad come on!" I heard Alexander complain making me pull away.

"Sorry son." Antonio chuckled as I walked away from him. "Can't help it." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Dad." Alexander went up to his father with a smile on his face and Antonio crouched down to his level.

"Hey, son." He asked Alexander as he sat on his leg.

"Did you get the aeroplane I wanted?" He asked, looking up at Antonio with hopeful eyes.

"Sure did." Antonio said and his eyes lit up.

"Where is it?!" He asked.

"Check my bags." He smiled.

"Thank you! You're the best!" He exclaimed before running off as Aurora came in with a card in her hand.

"This fo you." She grinned up at Antonio.

Antonio picked her up and opened the card. It had an extremely messy 'I love you daddy' written on it, with each letter in a different coloured marker and a squiggly drawing of Antonio and her.

She'd learned how to hold a pencil but her writing was obviously messy.

"That's me?" Antonio asked, pointing to a place on the paper.

"Yup. I made you blue be-khoz you only have blue cothes." She beamed.

Antonio chuckled. "You're such a smarty pants." He pinched her nose playfully making her giggle adorably.

"I love it sweetheart, thank you." Antonio said, kissing her head and she grinned, running off to her playroom.

"Where's Nathaniel?" Antonio asked.

"Fast asleep." I said as I closed the fridge door after putting the pizza dough in it.

He nodded, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the living room couch as we sat down comfortably.