o6

*HEYYYY YAALL IM BACK OKAYYYY*

Amouree

I stood up from my bed and before I could even open the door, Sosa busted in the room and hit my face with the door. Everything went black.
     I woke up from someone shaking me and it was Sosa's bitch ass.

       "I'm sorry bae" he said cracking up. "Bitch fuck you." I said as I jumped on him and started punching on him. "Aight aight chill." He said holding both of my hands.

       Someone was knocking and Sosa went to go open the door but I came with him anyways.

"Ms. Santana you are being arrested for battery." The man said. "For what?" I asked them Witt a confused look. "You have the rights to remain silent." He said.

"Sosa wtfk. Tell Ace I'm callin him tonight." I told em.

I've been in this car for a hot min Nd they jus straight choppin it up. "Why tfk am I getting arrested for?" I asked them bitch ass pigs.

"Ask in court." The cop said. "Fym ask in court?" I told em. They straight up ignored me.

We finally got there. They made me strip Nd do all this shit. I ain't never got stripped in my life before, this shit had me pissed. As I was sitting there in the holding cell waiting for dem to call me, there was this girl on the other side of the room.

She looked at me and asked me what my name was. "Amouree. How bout you?" I said. "Aeishà but they call me Monster" she said witt a smile. "Oh what you in here for?" I asked her. "Battery and fraud. You?" She asked. "To keep it hot, ion even knoo." I said laughing.

"That's crazy." She said. She looked at me for a hot min and gave me this confused look. "Ain't you Sosa's girl?" She asked. "Why?" I said getting all sus. "Oh that's my brudder's bestfriend." She said. "Who's your brudder?" I asked her.

"TayTay" She said. "Ohh right. My bestfriend's dating her." I said smiling. "Oh forreal ? Well when you get in contact witt Tay tell him I said wassup." She said. "Let's go Simmons." The cop said.

Bout an hour passed and they called me out. "Santana you're being released. This man bailed you out." The cop said. They made me change back to my clothes and allat. I came out and seen Sosa's headass.

       "So why'd I get locked up?" I asked him. "Cause you fought Emily Nd she pressed charges but you kno I'm a real ass boyfriend." He said while actin like he feelin himself. "You a goofy" I said laughing. "I love how when you laugh your eyes get all Chinky" he said. "Boy staaaawppp" I said rolling my eyes.

     We got to my house Nd it was a mess. Trin was laying down on the couch lookin like she dead, Tay all fcked up on the counter, and olivia sitting in front of the tv watching music videos.

        "What the fuck happened to my house?" I asked everybody. "Where's Ace Nd Tii?" I asked dem. "They went grocery shopping." Trin said half asleep. "Get the fuck up." I told her.

       Tay finally woke up. "Ohhh shid you already out? We thought you was doin a month or some." He said. "Nah I bailed her out cause she too pretty for that." Sosa said. "Bye" I told him.

       I called ace and this boy didn't answer. "Tay call Ace. This nigga not answering." I said. I called Tii Nd she picked up. "Hey Tii. Where is y'all at?" I asked her. "We on our way home right now." She said witt a worried voice. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Ace out here cheating on me." She said crying. "Uhn uhn come home right na" I said.

I kno this short y'all 😩.