Chapter 2. The King

ALESSANDRA

Oh lord have mercy.

His hand came down so fast, but I was prepared for it. My head snapped to the side from the force of his slap, but I didn't stumble, I kept my ground, it wasn't anything I wasn't used to.

I could feel the blood running from nose and the pain from my split lip, my cheek was burning like fire and there were tears stinging my eye.

My nose was dripping onto whoevers shirt I was wearing and I almost felt sorry for them, since the shirt was white. I was ready to kill this man, but at this point I was still dizzy from the drugs and I could barely take a step toward him.

He looked at me like he expected me to get onto my knees, but I wasn't about to give in. I stood up straighter, even if it was a difficult task I wasn't about to show this bitch that he had the upper hand.

"My knees are bruised and bleeding, what's your excuse?" I mocked him giving him the best condescending smile I could muster. He looked like he was analyzing me as he looked me up and down.

"You're mocking me." he said more as a statement than a question.
I was ready for the first one, but as his hand came at me the second time I wasn't prepared. I fell to the ground seeing black spots in my vision. He punched me this time.

I ignored the pain and stood up, tasting blood in my mouth. My anger was at its peaking thought the entire conversation, now I finally snapped.

I spat at him, on his clean white dress shirt, sat my bloody spit. He didn't expect it, and I used his shock as an opportunity to lunge at him.
I slapped him then began to pummel him with my tiny fists, over and over again. I knew as soon as I had done it that it was stupid. My muscles were half asleep and my punches barely had any force to them, but I didn't give up.

He regained his composure and flipped us over, I took a deep breathe knowing what was coming. His hand came around my throat as he slammed my head against the floor multiple times.

I punched him again and again. But his grip didn't loosen.

When I wasn't passing out he slammed my head again until my lungs began to burn and, eventually, I did pass out.

_____________________

I don't know how long I was out, but I do know that this time I woke up on a bed with a drip connected to my arm.
Silvertips and Blondie were sitting next to my bed each busy on their phones.

My throat felt raw and dry at the same time, and I couldn't speak. I lifted my fingers at them which seemed to catch their attention.

As soon as they realised I was awake they called the doctor to come and check up on me. I didn't speak much and neither did the doctor. Once he was done I closed my eyes again with intention of going to sleep, but the doctor woke me up again saying I shouldn't sleep for the next few hours just to make sure everything is okay.

I nodded. Which I realised a huge mistake when my head throbbed angrily.
I was about to get up when the doctor kept me down again, saying I shouldn't walk around just yet. He was irritating me now.

After the doctor left Silvertips and Blondie just stared at me curiously. But I was just bored.

The way I saw it, the only way I would be getting around was if one of them carried me. I opened my mouth to tell tell them, but as soon as I tried to speak a sharp pain made its way through my throat.

I sighed and held my arms up like an infant, wanting one of them to pick me up. They both looked at me as if i was crazy, but eventually Silvertips got the memo and lifted me up.

I try to indicate that I needed to use the bathroom, but I wasn't doing a very good job.

Eventually after a while Silvertips put me down and threw my arm over his shoulders so i could lead the way. After doing my business i laid back on the bed
My stomach growled loudly and I groaned as I looked at them expectedly.

Without warning Silvertips hoisted me and out of the room towards the staircase with Blondie not far behind.
It was then that I realised I was being kept in the basement of the house and not in a room like I had thought.

We made our way to he kitchen where a maid was already preparing some sort of chicken soup. We all sat down to eat together and I couldn't understand what was going on.

Why were they doing this? It wasn't my first time being held captive, but it was definitely the first time I was receiving such good treatment.

Half an hour later I was sitting on the couch, drinking my milkshake with great difficulty and watching them play Call Of duty Black Ops 2. So far they hadn't said much to me and just played their game, basically ignoring my very existence. They had been considerably nice.

I couldn't help but question their behaviour, why were they keeping me around? Why not just kill me and get it over with?

I wasn't sure why the were being so accomadating towards me, but I was too exhausted to question it. My guess was that the doctor had left them to watch over me for the next few hours and until Emiliano decided what was going to happen, they were on babysit duty.

Everytime I started to fall asleep Blondie would tap my cheek waking me up and everytime he did I would get more and more irritated.
An hour later Emiliano and Mr. Tattoos walked in. I was on my second milkshake and extremely tired so I didn't give them the light of day.

"Get that bitch out of my sight" Emiliano shouted as soon as he saw me. I almost laughed at the sight of his bruised face, but instead I flipped him the finger as a way of telling him to fuck off. He obviously didn't take it very lightly coz in the next second he stormed towards me and threw me to the floor.

My whole body filled with shame, I was a trained assassin, but I was so weak. It was pathetic.

I didn't even bother getting up as my eyes were already closing. Emiliano just stared at me, something flashing in his eyes as Blondie came to wake me up before I could fall asleep. I knew if I could just get my eyes closed, then not even a tornado would be able to wake me.

"Alessandra. You can't sleep. The doctor said you just need to stay awake for at least 4 hours." Blondie reminded me with a bored tone. But I was done. I flipped him the finger as well and continued to slowly fall asleep. I didn't care anymore, if I die I fucking die. End of story.

Somewhere during Blondie's nagging Emiliano and Mr. Tattoos left. I was glad to see the back of them. As far as I was concerned they could both suck my nonexistent dick, like the bitches they are.

"Just leave her Diego, let her sleep." Silvertips said before sighing and picking me up. Walking toward I can only assume is his room.
"Wait Romeo, we still have to give her her meds" Diego said as Romeo and I were about to walk up the steps.
"Shit I almost forgot." Romeo groaned walking back toward Diego.

Diego woke me up and gave me a bunch of tablets which I took without complaint, I would take anything to get high right now. I was exhausted and just wanted to crawl into a warm inviting bed and sleep. I hand never been so exhausted in my life. It wasn't much longer when I was crawling into a soft huge bed, I didn't even give it a second thought before I let sleep consume me.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Edited: 06/09/2020

Editing this is painful, it's making me cringe a little, but it's okay. I'm going to fix the errors of my youth. 😭