Part 17

"It's just a name he calls me." Jungkook explained.

"He gave you a nickname?" She asked.

"There's nothing wrong with that right?" He asked.

"No... No there's nothing wrong with that." She forced a smile, circling her hands around his neck again. "How long have you been here?"

"Few minutes, I don't know." He replied.

"Don't you think he's supposed to be in the hospital?" She whispered.

"I know." He placed his hands around her waist. "But if we do that he will ran away again."

"OK." She still looked unsatisfied, mainly because she saw her boyfriend almost kiss someone else. She could see the way Jungkook acted every time he was around him, how he couldn't get his eyes off him, but she didn't want to ask him. She had been chasing after him for a very long time and wouldn't let anything come between them. "You promised to take me out today, hope you didn't forget."

"No... No I didn't." Jungkook responded even though he did forget. He quickly remembered and smiled.

"Go and change." She placed a kiss on his lips and removed her hand from his neck.

"What about you?" Jungkook asked, moving his hands from her waist.

"I will meet you in the room later... I need to find a book." She replied.

"OK." Jungkook turned around to see Jimin staring down at the book while playing with his sleeves. "Jimin" There was no response. "Jimin" He repeated, thinking he didn't hear the first time.

"Yes." A quiet response left his lips but his head was still bent over the book.

"I have to go somewhere, If you need anything tell Miss Sang Ok." Jungkook said.

"OK." Jungkook didn't know whether it was just him or he could feel sadness in his voice. He turned around and walked towards the door and out of the study.

"Hello." Jimin lifted his head to see Ji-Ah staring at him with a smile.

"Hello." He responded, forcefully returning the smile.

"Why don't you want to go to the hospital?" She walked to the sofa and sat beside him.

"They won't help me find Taetae." Jimin replied.

"But that's the best place to help you find him." She said. "What if they have also brought Taetae to the hospital?" Jimin's attention was now fully on her, thinking about what she just said. He had never thought about that. "Maybe he also ended up in that same building"

"But..." He lowered his gaze down in thought.

"Did you walk through the whole hospital to look for him?" She asked.

"No." Jimin lifted his gaze to look at her, a look of hope in his eyes. "Maybe he is there." Jimin smiled.

"Yes." She smiled back.

"I have to tell Kookie." Jimin immediately got up from the sofa and was about to run towards the door but she suddenly caught him by the wrist to stop him.

"No, No..." She got up from the sofa. "I think you should do that alone."

"Why, Kookie said he will help me." There was a look of confusion on his face.

"Don't you think you're putting too much burden on him?" She asked, walking towards the door. Jimin stared at her retreating figure.

"But..." He lowered his gaze down, thinking about her words.

"You really cause people a lot of trouble; you should try to do things for yourself." Jimin lifted his gaze to her as she opened the door and turned to look at him.

        He realized how right she was. If it hadn't been for him, Taetae would not have been in the castle in the first place. Now he has gotten mixed up with their problems and he is missing. If he only knew how to use his power none of this would have happened, he would have been able to fight back.

"Why are you taking long?" He heard Jungkook's voice before seeing his figure appear in the doorway.

"Sorry, I couldn't find the book." Ji-Ah responded with a smile, turning to look at Jungkook. As she was closing the door behind them, Jungkook noticed the sad expression on Jimin's face but before he could take a closer look the door shut.

Jimin stood there for some minutes, tears forming in his eyes. He felt guilty and broken. He hadn't realized how much he was at fault in the whole situation. He slowly walked to the door, opened it and began walking through the hallway. He headed down the stairs, still in thought.

"Do you want something Jiminie?" He turned his head to see Miss Sang walking out the kitchen with a smile on her face. "Are you Ok?" She noticed the tears in his eyes and quickly walked towards him when he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, I'm fine." Jimin forced a smile, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You're crying." She stared at him with concern.

"I miss Taetae." A sob escaped his lips and she almost immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"Oh Jimin, you will find him Ok." She said, gently stroking his back. They broke the hug and Jimin continued to wipe the tears from his eyes. "I'm sure you will find him soon."

"Do you think he might be in the hospital?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know... but I'm sure he is also looking for you." She smiled. "Just go to your room and we'll chat later Ok." She gave him a gently stroke on the head and walked away after Jimin smiled. Jimin stood there staring at the door. He didn't know the direction to the hospital but he didn't want to disturb anyone about it. After some minutes of thought, he made up his mind and quickly ran towards the door. I'm coming Taetae