•◦ 10 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TEN
• ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TEN• ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Soft lips press kisses against your forehead, cheeks, and nose. You smile sleepily once you open your eyes and see Jungkook pull away, a bunny grin on his face.

"Mm," You groan as you wrap your arms around his neck. "I love when you wake me up like this."

Jungkook grins, scrunching his nose up, then pulls you into a gentle and slow kiss. You pull away after a few seconds.

"That was gross."

"What?" Jungkook asks. "I brushed my teeth."

"But I haven't."

"Y/N, I kiss you after you suck my dick and swallow my cum. You really think a little morning saliva is gonna disgust me?"

"Touché, but did you have to say it in such a vulgar way?" He chuckles and you caress his cheek, your thumb tracing over his little scar.

Jungkook cups your hand with his and presses his lips against your palm.

"I love you." He whispers.

He wraps his arms around your waist and turns the both of you in bed, you on top now. You giggle as he kisses your jaw and down your neck.

Jungkook pulls away and looks up at you, "I have a busy day planned for us today, so you better get ready."

"What do you mean?"

"Are my words not self explanatory?" You slap his chest playfully and he chuckles. "It means I haven't showed you how much I love you lately."

You smile in awe, "You've shown me enough."

"Not enough," Jungkook corrects. "I just want to be with you the whole day and enjoy each other's company."

"You're a little boy with love, huh?" You boop his nose.

"Maybe a little," Jungkook shrugs. "Now let's get ready to start the day."

A/N: if you're wondering what happened to the ruined living room, Jungkook called a cleaning service to clean it up.

• • • •

After treating you to breakfast, Jungkook takes you to an art gallery. You spend hours and hours there, Jungkook becoming a little bored, but he didn't care. He saw how much you loved looking at the paintings.