➳34

How long could they go without expressing what they felt

I hope you're happy now my guy didn't die 😔✊
Also I literally had 31/32k like yesterday soooooo wtf has happened I'm overwhelmed

I hope you're happy now my guy didn't die 😔✊Also I literally had 31/32k like yesterday soooooo wtf has happened I'm overwhelmed

"Do you want me to come with you to the house?" You said as you watched Mark gathering his things, now in normal clothing.
"It's okay-"
"I'm coming anyway."
"What was the point asking then, idiot." He grinned, throwing a jacket at you.
"It's cold outside."

"You help Mark to his room, I'll bring his stuff." Taeyong said, parking the car. Mark rolled his eyes.
"I am completely able to do things myself thank you."
To prove his point, he got out of the car and started walking towards the front door.
"I'm taking a nap."

You entered the house after him, instead of following him you took a detour to the living room and flinging yourself and Jaemin and Jeno who stood around Jisung, who was showing them a video on his phone.

"I am so sorry I didn't come to see you two, I'm so glad you're okay." Jeno gave you his famous eye smile and Jaemin patted your head.
"We're okay don't worry about us."

"You should go see your boyfriend."

"She's been with him ever since he's woken u- ow what the hell!" Jisung whined, rubbing his arm.
Jeno was giving him a death glare but smiled when he turned to you.

"Oh look, there's his stuff, go take it to him!" Jaemin pushed you in the direction of his stuff urging you to take it.
"Idiots." You murmured, making your way upstairs. You came face to face with 100 different doors.

"The first door." Jaehyun said, passing you downstairs.
"Thank you." You called out, walking towards the door and opening it.

"Oh shit sorry!" You immediately covered your eyes at Mark who was in the midst of pulling a shirt on.
Feeling embarrassed you blindly put his stuff on the floor and scuttled out of the room, feeling the air for the door handle, yet instead you were met with the warmth of his hand.

"You can look, I have a shirt on now, I was just changing the dressing." He explained, letting go of your hand and retreating back to his bed.
"The doctors stitched it up well, hopefully it won't scar too bad." He added.

You hummed, leaning on the door handle, scanning his room. It was nice. Mark quirked a brow at you.
"You can come in."
"Wha-oh yeah haha." You stepped into the room and closed the door behind you, picking up the stuff you placed down and carried it over to him.

"Here you go Freckles."
"Thanks Fiore."

Trying to control your emotions, you cleared your throat and motioned to the door.
"I'll leave you to rest. I'm going to head home, I have things to patch over with Hyeri." You explained, biting your lip habitually.
"Your lip will bleed if you continue that." He pointed out.
"And I hope it goes well, thanks for visiting me."

"That's what best friends do."

"Hey

"Hey..." You trailed off, looking over at Hyeri who was at her desk, looking over notes.
"Oh you're back? I tried to call you." She disregarded her notes and looked back at you.
"Can we clear things up?" You asked nervously, standing in the doorway.
Your aunt sighed with a smile.
"It's okay Ari, i understand where you were coming from...Now come here so you can tell me all about how you fell into this whole gang shit. I want the details sis."

Main hoes👑

Zen: thank god everything worked out

I know I'm so grateful Man

Rieka: hopefully our lives are a little less chaotic.

Yaeji: guys

Yeah?

I think I'm pregnant

WowzerAlsoTHANK YOU SM FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE SEEING YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR LOVE UGHYOU'RE ALL MY BIASESILY 💞

Wowzer
Also
THANK YOU SM FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE SEEING YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR LOVE UGH
YOU'RE ALL MY BIASES
ILY 💞