The discussion.

—-
Y/N's eyes slowly fluttered open.
"You're awake!"
Wait...that voice...
"Nagito..?! How did you get in?!" She immediately sat up and scooted back away from him. He was sitting on the bed, smiling. "I came in!" He chuckled.
"How...?" She asked. He glanced over at the door for a second. "Your door was unlocked."
"My door...Unlocked." She mumbled. Those words ran through her head like a bullet. She had remembered what Monokuma said on the TV in her room, before she went to bed.
-flashback-
As Y/N lie there, quietly sobbing, she thought about What she was going to do. She wouldn't ever kill, but she realized a part of her really wanted to get off this island. In a moment of rage, terror and confusion, she slammed her fist down onto her bed, and let out a blood curdling scream.
"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"
Her voice echoed throughout the room. Again.
"AAAAAAAAAA UGGHHHH!!"
She slammed her fist on her bed once again, tears streaming down her face. It was as if the world had ended for her. Again.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
She became shaky as her thoughts whirled around inside her head like a beyblade. Again.
"AAAAAAAAGHGH!"
Again.
"AAAAAAAHH!"
Again.
"AAAAAAAAAUAAGAGHHHHH!"
Again.
"AAAAAUgghhhHhhh...!"
Her voice faded soon, causing her to stop and miserably flop on her bed. She couldn't see out of her puffy eyes, she was crying that much. As she lies there, sobbing and flinching from her pounding headache she had just got, there was a peculiar sound coming from the TV. She just wanted this to be a dream. She thought it would be nice if she didn't wake up in the morning. She could see out of her eyes...that damn bear.
"AHEM! Hope's Peak Academy School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make! It is now, 10:00pm! Nighttime can be confusing...If your out late at night and just so happen to come across a killer, sucks to be you! But if your worried about that and can't sleep, ive prepared a cottage on the hotel grounds for each and every one of you! Every single one of you, Please feel free to rest in your own rooms! However, before you go to bed, I strongly suggest you lock your doors. You never know who might be planning to kill you! Puhuhuhu...Bye-Bye!" And with that, the screen made a clicking noise before shutting off.
But Y/N was too tired and out of breath to even care. And with that, she was forced to shut her eyes, forgetting to lock her door. This whole situation was absolutely withering.  She drifted off into a light sleep...
-end of flashback-

"I...could have been killed..!" Y/N exclaimed. Nagito chuckled. "Yeah, but doesn't that mean no one will die here if they didn't kill you? I mean...I'm assuming everyone else's door was locked, as well as mine! Yours was most likely the only one unlocked, Y/N! So that just states there won't be any more killing...At least, no more killing now...No more blood. No more despair."

Y/N sighed and looked down at Her feet. "Yeah, I guess you are right...but...aren't you looking too into it..?"

"Hm?"

"I mean...Just...Nevermind..." She sighed and moved a bit closer to him. "Well, if you say so, Y/N." Nagito smiled and got up. The two locked eyes and stared at each other for a moment before Y/N got up as well.  As usual, he totally overpowered her in height. Although Y/N came off as a bit shy, she had to ask something from the moment the two met.

"U-Um...Can I...Touch your hair?" She timidly asked. Nagito looked surprised by her words, and cracked a small smile, which turned into a huge smirk. "Touch...My hair?" He asked.

"Uh..Yeah..." Y/N awkwardly assured him.

"Hm...Okay!" He smiled, before getting up in her face, causing her to bounce back onto her bed, her face red. "N-Not that close, Komaeda..."

All of a sudden, she heard a giggle come from him. She looked up to see a huge smile plastered on his face. "Sorry! You can do it now!" He stood there, waiting for her. Y/N slowly stood up on her toes and touched his hair, starting to play with it in Awe.

"Wow! So fluffy ...!" She exclaimed. Nagito chuckled at that. "I never get comments on my hair like that...Feels good. Most people tell me I look like a rat."