"It."

"...Agressive is right." Y/N sighed.

"We probably failed in picking a leader..." Mahiru groaned.

And with that, everyone soon walked their way out of the restaurant, complaining. However, Y/N lagged behind to make sure Akane finished eating, which she barely managed to do. Y/N walked into the lobby, to find Mahiru and Sonia chatting up a storm, seeming to try and procrastinate heading over to Jabberwock park.

The moment they noticed Y/N standing there and smiling, Sonia covered her mouth in shock. "Do not tell me...You too?!" She cried. Y/N raised her eyebrow and glanced over to Mahiru, who was simply ignoring her.

"Huh? Me too? What are you talking about?" She asked her.

Sonia relaxed slightly and smiled apologetically. "Oh...Miss Mahiru was asked me to take in a leadership position."

Mahiru rolled her eyes. "Well, Byakuya is being too forceful about leading us. Doesn't that raise a reg flag?" Her glare softened. "Please, Sonia, think about it again. Don't you think you should be the leader instead?" Sonia shook her head. "I am certain that I am ill-suited to be one. Furthermore, though Byakuya might be forceful, I believe he has the qualities to be an effective leader."

Mahiru raised an eyebrow. "Eh? Really?" Stepping back to give them space, Y/N headed over to the door and tried not to look like she was listening in.

"Do you not remember what he said about how he was destined to stand above all others?" Sonia continued. "He is truly attempting to fulfill that destiny by the strength of his own will. His impressive stature and physique is a testimony to his desire to be the ultimate affluent Progeny, no? That is truly grand, a way of looking at it."

Mahiru tapped her chin in thought, looking away to hide her defeat. "When you put it like that...It does sound convincing." Suddenly, she smiled wide. "Okay, I understand! I'm sorry for being so pushy, Sonia.."

The princess inclined her head as an acceptance of the apology. "No, it is simply...the matter of regal discretion!" At that, the two slowly separated, Sonia heading over to the empty reception desks to read the pamphlets posted there, while our Marihu was glaring t of the window, quietly mumbling to herself.

Y/N thought it was best to leave them alone, and hurried out of the door, catching up to the others. Y/N was walking with Nagito, Hajime, and Chiaki, everyone chatting up a storm.

"What do you guys think he wants to show us?" Y/N questioned everyone. "I don't have a clue. It's best if we just wait and see." Chiaki suggested, tilting her head down.

Y/N looked up and narrowed her eyes at the sky. "Any guesses?"

"Im sure its something important." Nagito smiled calmly. Y/N clicked her tongue impatiently.  "I hope it is." She sighed. She couldn't help but think of everything that has happened in the past day...god, so confusing.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Nagito looked at her, concern in his eyes. Y/N seemed lost in deep thought. A sweat drop rolled off her forehead. "Y/N!" Hajime noticed her extremely pale face.

Chiaki brought her hand up and snapped it right in front of her face, and with a small shake of her head she was back in reality. "Hey guys, sorry...I was spacing out again, wasn't I?" Hajime nodded. Chiaki did the same, however, Nagito just sat there, staring at her with a huge grin on his face. "What are you doing, K-Komaeda?" Her face flaring a bright red.

"Well, at least your face isnt pale anymore." He studied your face very carefully before smirking. Y/N looked off to the side, a bit embarrassed. "Y/N..." He cooed. That just made her hide her face more, but something caught her eye. Y/N noticed someone standing by the cottages, and not surprisingly, it was Kazuichi. He was standing but what she assumed to be his cottage, his legs crossed and he was looking down at his feet.