Forty Five.

The song is a whole vibe for the chapter.

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy.

Faith's POV

Flashback

"You have a really big butt. Nice and plump." I said while smirking. "I'm trynna get like you suh."

"For real. Chill wit allat. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you this shit." He said while putting his shirt over his head.

"Pull your pants up and I won't say anything." I shrugged while laughing.

"You got a disrespectful mouth."

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry up before you're late." I rushed him.

Right now we're in his dressing room, chillin, well I'm sitting around and he just got his outfit for his show. He needs to stop talking and hurry up before he misses his set time.

"Baby ain't never late. You can believe that."

I looked at the time on my phone. "Well Jonathan bout to be late if he not on stage in the next five minutes. You can believe that." I looked back up and informed him.

"Oh shit."  He put on his billion dollar baby chain and checked himself in the mirror one last time then at his phone. "Why you lie?" He sucked his teeth when he saw he had more than five minutes.

"My bad." I laughed while he came and sat in front of me on the opposite couch.

"How I look?"

"Short and crippled

"Short and crippled." I said nonchalant.

"Nigga I'm taller than you."

"Barely." I chuckled.

"Whatchu finna get into after this?" He changed the subject.

"I'm about to watch you kill it and then I'm going home to go to sleep."

"You flying back to New York tonight?" He looked at me surprised since it's kind of late.

"Oh no. I leave on Sunday. I'm staying at my grandmother's house."

"I ain't know she lived out here."

"Yeah. She been living out here since I was like ten."

"Mm. It's a shame I ain't never met you before since you been out here from time to time."

"Why is that?" I looked at him questionably.

"Cause we could have been friends or something. We coulda been kickin it."

"I don't think so. You were out there." I shook my head.