Chapter 17.

{Recap}
Kaine quickly broke the sealing chains and began to heal the males wounds to the best of his ability.

"Why was you chained up here?"

"Fallen angel. A traitor to the angels" he spoke with subtle words.
{Recap end }

"A-are you bad?" Kaine mumbled curiously.

"That's up to you to decide." Cosmo replied as he looked up at him.

Kaine giggled at him "your supposed to say that your a good guy" he joked as he ran his fingers over cosmos tinged red wrist.

Cosmos tilted his head out is confusion before watching Kaine's fingers trace along his skin in fascination.

"You saved me...I'll do whatever I can to repay you" he mumbled as he leaned closer to kaine who fell back in surprise "w-what are you doing! I-I can't" he yelled,shocked as he thought about the three of them "I won't betray them even though they took me by their own will..although I liked it" his voice got quieter.

"Contract" cosmos replied.

The portal was opened once again a couple seconds later,three men stepped into view.

"Ah~ he picked up another one" Lucius complained with a slight smirk as he made his way towards them.

Aidan rolled his eyes before looking at the man and was about to reply when Eric stormed past them all and brought cosmos into a hug. "It's been a while,Cosmos."

"Eric." The man responded to the hug.

"Kaine." The three turned towards him.

"Only us four can share you,do you understand...we won't allow anyone to even think of trying to join in on this."

Cosmos tilted his head confused but nodded whilst Kaine turned bright red and stuffed his head into Lucius's chest in order to hide his embarrassment.

"Let's leave and continue on,into the dungeon." Aidan chuckled.

The party helped cosmos pack up his things as they continued onwards into the deepest darkest depths of the dungeon.
————
Hope you enjoyed ^^

-Storm_Scythe_Reaper