Chapter 27: Crackhead

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

It was never my intention to...make small additions to Grey's place. And now, there are couch pillows. There are drying rags on the stove handle. There is a vase of colorful flowers at the end of the hallway, sitting on the table and there are flowers on the dining room table.

The bedroom and bathroom have a matching color scheme of white and light blue. The half of the closet that's his is full of dark blues, blacks, and grays, my side is filled with all my colorful clothes.

I don't think he's ever seen so many hair ties and bottles of nail polish in his life.

It sort of just happened. He asked what I wanted to do around the place and my mind went off. He went along with it so I don't think he's got that much of a problem with it.

He followed me around Home Depot and everywhere else we went, clinging to my hand, and wrapping his arm around me whispering in my ear 'can we (effing) leave?'

I promised I'd make it up to him and we stayed for another thirty minutes.

Now his head's between my legs.

His strong hands hold my hips down and I cannot breathe. How does it make it feel so good?

I clench the bedsheets harder than I thought was possible, proving that I'm The Rock. I cover my mouth with my free hand, concealing some of my noises.

He reaches up and pulls my hand away from my mouth, sitting me up. I breathe heavily and he places my hand in his hair before letting go.

I squeal quietly and lay back down, my hips moving upward.

His strong hands softly grip onto my hipbones and he pulls me further into his mouth.

Oh my gosh.

His thumbs rub circles on my hips and I find his eyes looking up to me. He lets a slow smile onto his lips and I lay my head back onto the pillow, my hips raising but his hands pushing them back down.

"Grey," I whisper breathlessly and he hums knowingly. His phone rings loudly and he groans softly.

I feel that vibration from his mouth. He never moves from me, only reaches around to his pocket and takes his phone out, declining the call and throwing his phone onto the bed.

Hardly five seconds later, the caller calls again. He declines it again.

The person calls again and Grey pulls away. I take a second to calm myself and catch my breath, sitting up.

But he doesn't give me much time, replacing his mouth with his hand and pushing me back down.

I cover my mouth keeping my noises to a minimum as he talks on the motherfreaking phone.