Special Chapter

Lisa's POV

"Lisa if you don't follow in a minute I swear I'll ask Namjoon to make sure Jungkook doesn't get to see you later," I heard Jisoo unnie threatening me while I fix my shoelace. Crouching just a little, I gave her my most innocent facial expression.

She's too excited to go home. I wonder what she and Namjoom oppa is up too. And please don't let it be congratulatory sex like, I get that BTS won another Daesang, news flash, we also did. But that wasn't the point. She is obviously too excited to go home. She even asked Chaeyoung and Jennie unnie to run straight to the van.

"Just go unnie, I'll run into the van once I'm done," I told her and she grimaced but left otherwise. I have my manager to accompany me anyways.

We just attended a year-end award and like last year, we received a Daesang alongside our sunbaenims.

A smile slowly made a way on my lips. How many years has it been since Jungkook and I broke the internet?

After that not so little stunt he pulled at their performance, the jerk even had the guts to say 'I love you' to me during their speech. Imagine how red my face was and how the girls around me were hitting me playfully.

To make things worse, several cameras kept on focusing on me. How do I hide my emotions when everyone was screaming, even fans were going crazy.

I'd say what he did really went down to the history of Kpop. And up until now, we're making history.

After that incident, both our companies immediately released statements. Now every fucking time, the media always had to ask Jungkook's opinion to whatever news about me. Sometimes it pisses me off because I think it's being too much but then again, this is the life we chose.

"I love you. I love you so much I can no longer keep it to myself. So yeah, I made a shoutout to your admirers as a warning to keep their affection towards you to themselves,"

Soft chuckles escaped my lips as I remember Jungkook's exact words after I asked him why he did that stunt before. I wanted to swipe the proud smirk written all over his face but my heart was in a frenzy, it was hammering inside my chest so hard I ended up pulling his face closer until our lips touched. And yeah, that escalated into something we were both scolded the next day.

Because of all places, Jeon fucking Jungkook just had to leave a mark where people can literally see.

He actually left four marks! And on different places where it's fucking hard to hide!

My makeup artist kept chuckling as she hides those hickeys with makeup.

That bastard. He just laughed at me when I told him off about it, mayhaps even proud of what he did.

All in all, our years together had been both public and private. We still have our private moments, those days when we celebrate important occasions, or when he'd suddenly appear on one of my events.

The general public's reaction was crazy but it's not something we didn't anticipate with. In the end, he did make a lot of Armys cry. He was their Golden Maknae after all.

The sound of my phone ringing pulls me off my trance. I saw Jisoo unnie's name on the screen and it made laugh.

Before I can even answer, my phone died. Oh fuck, I forgot to charge my phone.

Quickly, I dashed straight to the door only to be startled when I saw Sejeong leaning on the wall, her hands in front of her as she fiddled with her nails.