You're one hell of a girl

Jane

"All right, lets check off your packing list!" Eva exclaimed on the phone as I stepped out of the bathroom. One hand grabbing the phone while other were holding the towel still around my chest.

"Okay."

"Toothbrush?" She asked.

"Check."

"Deodorant?"

"Yup. Check."

"Your most sexist bikini?" Her tone turned sensual.

I knew it was a buisness meeting but I was gonna Enjoy every moment in Italy. So I'd put every possible things in my luggage that I was gonna need in an unknown country.

"Uh-huh, check."

"Condoms?"

"C—" Luckily I trailed off and cleared my throat. "No. No condoms."

"Yeah. Leo would take care of it." She said lazily. I shook my head and sighed. It came as no surprise that she was trying to set me up with Leonardo.

Typical Eva. She was more excited than me.

I sighed and cut the call. Quickly I put on a blue denim jeans pairing it with white t-shirt. I chose my brown boots and taking my luggage I walked to the living area where I slipped into the brown boots that I'd brought with me.

"Your Boyfriend is waiting downstairs." Luke panted, his breathing was rapid because of jogging and chest rising and falling.

Oh For god's sake, he isn't my boyfriend!

"Want me to carry your things to the car?"

"Nope, I'll manage." I said pecking his cheek. My luggage wasn't that heavy and I would be using elevator, so I didn't need to bother him for this since he was already running out of breath.

He nodded and ushered me to exit. We exchanged our good byes and I made my way towards elevator.

A car Came into view as I stepped a foot out of building. It was black Mercedes. Even though it wasn't the red ferrari that Leo like to ride, but With no doubt I could say it was some rich brats' car.

Red Ferrari. Always the favourite one. I wondered why he hadn't brought her baby this time.

Then it hit me. There was a chauffeur stood still at the passenger door as if waiting for someone. Leo would never want anyone to ride his baby other than himself.

As I approached, the chauffeur carried my luggage and opened the back door for me. I mumbled a 'thank you' and quickly slid onto the seat.

"Good morning, beautiful." Leo chimed, smiling widely that showed his white teeth.

I began running my hands on his body frantically. "Where's your button?" I quizzed turning him around so I could check his back. "I think you forget to switch off your flirting mode."

Facing me he pointed his finger towards his crotch and smirked, "Here."

I flipped him around and slid to the far corner of the seat. The close proximity of this guy makes my hormones go wild.

Last week was went as hell. He never stopped teasing me about how I screamed his name when I came. I was so embarrassed and turned on at the same time.

"Okay, no need to touch my penis, but at least give me a morning kiss." He gave a lopsided grin.

The nerve of that bastard!

"And why would I be giving you morning kiss?" I scoffed.

My eyes widened as he held out my black bikini panties.

How did he—?

Oh god, so he was the reason behind my missing panties. They had been missing since that unforgettable night.

I jumped up and tried to get my hands on panties but suddenly he pulled the panties away making me land my face on his already hardened crotch.

He twitched.

And didn't even make an attempt to hide the moan.

I quickly pushed myself up and slid away from him. A wicked smirk played on his face as he perceived the faintest of flushes creeping up my neck.

"If you want to repeat the scene of hotel, all you have to do is ask." He gave me a dirty look. His eyes were dark. "Just like you asked me back at Winstone's hotel."

"It was a challenge." I blurted, "I just wanted to show Ryder that I wasn't a church girl. I can please a man if I want to."

From the corner my eyes I saw his jaw clenched. I could feel the cold daggers he was burning into my head. "You're lucky it was me." He said coldly, "What If it was some Psyco killer or worst a rapist?" My heart skipped a beat realising that he was right. Worst things could've been happened that day. "Never let a man to judge you, Jane. Never." His voice was soft as silk. I looked up at him and realised he'd been already staring at me. I held his gaze for awhile before he averted his gaze as the car halted in front of airport.

                       ***

I used to believe in a fantasy that people go in heaven when they die. However, I never thought I'd be seeing heaven while alive. To say sitting on the porch armchair of my billionaire boss' private jet and watching the beautiful cotton like clouds while dreaming about building a castle in the air felt amazing would be an understatement—It was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Wanna know what else was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

The take off. It felt like a roller coaster ride.

I'd never been in a plane before. It was my first time and was very special when it was a luxury private jet. It was just the beginning. Deep down I knew that this trip was gonna be fixed in my mind.

When we entered the jet I'd told Leo about me being the first time in a plane. I was impressed by the way he took care of me and fastened my seatbelt even though it wasn't necessary.

It was when I was peeking out through the window in astonishment, drooling like a kid, the plane jolted violently. I knew what it was. I'd read about it on internet. The Turbulence. Many people feared of it. But it wasn't as scary as the internet described it. I'd rather consider it adventurous.

I peered at Leo with a look that said 'what-the-hell-you-think-you're-doing' as I felt his hand entwined around mine.

"Don't worry. I'm here with you, Bombshell." Leo said as if he was assuring me. "It's Just turbulence. Daddy Leo won't let a turbulence harm you."

I blinked with confusion. Was he kidding? If he was thinking that I was kind of girl who'd get panic attack just facing a mere turbulence, then he was literally mistaken as the sperm of his father that won.

I smacked his hand which was holding mine and pulled my hand back. "Ow! That definitely isn't a Boyfriend gets after comforting his girlfriend."

"First, I didn't ask for your help and second, there's no one around so don't call me your girlfriend."

He pouted, "No one counts the good deed in this big bad world."

'He looks so cute.' I immediately threw the thought away and sighed, "Even though it's my first experience, the turbulence didn't affect me that much."

"Why?" He questioned, "Many girls become panic and get goose pimples during turbulence."

Seriously? Goose pimples? What is he—five?

"Well," Pulling out a blindfold from my bag I put it on and mumbled as a yawn escaped from me, "I'm not one of those girls."

I heard him snickered as he admitted, "Off course you're not. You're special and one hell of a girl."