da necks chaptur

Lauren walked into the prison cell with her giant lesbian girl penis protruding from her orange jumpsuit, stiff as a brick.

"You're in trouble now, you raggedy bitch. I could smell the cloud of dust coming from your pussy a mile away. That's an issue I'm going to have to fix."

Camila gasped dramatically, her mouth opening wide in an o face when she caught sight of Lauren's aggressive hard on.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I didnt mean to aggravate your allergies. It's just been so long. Shawn has been on tour and I need to get plowed so badly." Camila bit her lip seductively and her legs fell open invitingly with a rusty squeak.

"You dumb bitch, you're not supposed to mention shawn. We're roleplaying remember?"

"Oh right sorry. Since I'm serving... hard... time, come over here and give me my lethal injection daddy."

Lauren snorted so hard her lady balls jiggled and she slipped her arms out of her jumpsuit so she could work it down and off her naked body, covered in fake tattoos.

"Oh my god, you make such a hot convict."

"Shut the fuck up slut, stop breaking character!" Lauren swiftly dick whipped Camila in the face and the girl flinched before letting out a dramatic moan and swallowing Lauren's dyke dick to the base. Lauren could see the imprint of it in Camilla's throat and it made her moan like a tasmanian devil.

"Fuck yes, choke on me like you did during every live performance ad lib at the end of work from home."

Camila pulled back, eyes narrowing. With one hand she wound back and smacked Lauren's cock as hard as she could.

"You fucking bitch that's not true. There were a few times I killed it. Besides you're one to talk when your hit singles are nowhere to be found."

"I've got a hit single for that tight asshole baby girl. Bend over."

"Yes papi."

Camila gave Lauren's cock one last suck before getting on all fours in her assless prison jumpsuit. Lauren had been binging the last season of orange is the new black and so Camila decided to just go with the stupid roleplay if it meant she'd get some hardcore prison sex.

Lauren went in raw without warning and it made Camila let out a dramatic yodel.

"Oh baby, dry just like I like it. Wait is that why my pussy is so dusty? From all the chafing? "

"I'll fix that senorita."

Lauren hocked a luge and spit all over Camilas loose pussy. With both Shawn and Lauren's 14 inch cocks she had no chance of it being tight anymore after the last time they tried double penetration.

Lauren fucked her roughly, her balls swinging up and smacking Camila's thigh like a raw chicken breast tossed on the grill, sizzling hot.

Camila started to moan even louder and begged Lauren to rail her harder.

"Fuck you daddy, you said you were going to actually make me kream this time. Liar liar pants on fire," Camila moaned and Lauren pulled out, smacking Camilas ass harder than an abuela with a chancla.

"You damn floosey! You talk too much u need a ball gag, sounding like a damn squeaky toy with your rickety ass cooter. I should have used wd40 for lube instead of spitting on your nasty convict pussy."

"You're lucky you even get this pristine prison pussy. I know you've been eyeing it ever since I dropped the soap"

Lauren rolled her eyes and shoved her whole nutsack in Camila's mouth, silencing her.

Suddenly the fone rang.

Lauren grabbed it an answered as Camila sucked hard on her lady balls.

"Hello?" She said trying not to moan.

"Oh hey Lauren I was calling to talk to Camila."

"Oh hey Shawn... we were just talking about you, sure could use your help here. But Camila is a little busy, shes in lock up. Later," Lauren said, hanging up the fone as she felt herself almost ready to come from Camila milking her tip with her tongue again.

Lauren glanced at the screen and saw a text from a strange number 666-6969.

"That's weird. This text says 'Maria get off your fone and pay attention to your boring lecture you useless gay bitch.' I have no idea who that's from. Anyways"

Lauren threw the fone out the window and it smashed gloriously on the concrete 57 stories below. Extracting her cock from Camila's esophagus, she decided she wanted to finish in her guts instead.

"Are you ready for the death penalty by daddy's dick?"

Camila yodeled once again and Lauren stabbed her thicc shaft back inside her now jelly glazed cunt.

Two thrusts later and both girls were screaming in rejoice at their in tents organisms.

"Oh my god daddddyyyy you killed me. I'm as dead as camren has been for years."

"Wow that's the hottest thing you could have said. I think I nutted again." Lauren said, silently judging the writer of the random text for spelling phone wrong in the back of her mind.

Lauren caught her breath as she pulled her soft girl penis out and rolled off Camila like a sweaty rotisserie chicken.

The end :))))

Things people have been requesting:

1:  for me to fuckinh update kink already

2:  for me to write smut where Lauren has a g!p (for those of u that live in a cave and dont know what that is that means girl penis.)

3:  for me to write more camren smut

4:  for me to involve shawn in something

5:  for kink to have some roleplay

Things I did in this chapter:

All of the above ✔

I gave u what you asked for..  technically. Westside certified. 💀 I do what the fuck I want. 🤘 😂

(Disclaimer: this was a crack chapter and I know I'm a little shit for this but I just wanted to make yall have a giggle and have one myself. Yess I will update kink for real v soon I swear so dont panic. Sorry i dont update regularly but tbh I've had writers block and been busy and dont feel like it so yuh peace u horny hootenannys 💙😘)