Chapter 50

On the next day, my husbands came to visit me, they also brought Elizabeth with them. I was very happy to see them, when I saw their carriage in front of the residence I went to hug them.

They almost forgot that I'm not wearing a wedding dress anymore, I'm just wearing a white dress. I never wore a white dress as my casual dress so it was unusual to see me right now in one.

Of course, I had to greet Elizabeth first, since she is still too young to understand what happened at my wedding.

"Hi Elizabeth, did you miss me?" I asked her. She just nodded and I hugged her. She hugged very tightly. It was clear she indeed missed me and was afraid that I would never return.

"We will be staying for a few days, so you will have some time to play with your mother." Nathaniel tells Elizabeth.

Then I went to Nathaniel and hugged him.

"What about you? Did you both miss me?" I asked my husbands.

"We did." Alexander answered and then I went up to him to hug him.

After a few seconds, my grandfathers came to greet my husbands. They took my husbands away for a talk.

I just took Elizabeth's hand and took her to the garden. My grandmother was currently in the garden, so I decided to introduce Elizabeth to her. She was surprised to see me with a child.

"Grandmother, this is my daughter Elizabeth and Elizabeth this is my grandmother." I introduced them. Elizabeth, as usual, was shy, but she didn't hide behind me since I told her that this lady is my grandmother.

"Is she your husband's biological daughter?" She asked me.

"No, she isn't. They took her in when she was by my husband's doorstep in winter." I explained to her.

Elizabeth looked around the fountain. She was near for me to see her, so she didn't hear anything that I told my grandmother about it.

"Yes, light blonde hair and blue eyes rarely inherit from the Amethyst family." my grandmother commented.

"Funny thing is that Elizabeth does share the same magical abilities to shift into werecat form with my husbands."

"They shift into a black jaguar, she shifts into a snow leopard."

"I guess whoever left her knew that my husbands could teach her about her magical abilities." I sighed.

"I see you got along with her very well." Grandmother said.

"Yes, she was very shy when I first met her. She was afraid to eat in the dining room when I was there. I gave her space for her to observe and decide to trust me or not. Then little by little, she started to trust me more and called me as her mother." I remembered when she called me a mother for the first time.

My grandmother saw my smile as I was telling Elizabeth to her she also smiled at me and said.

"You like kids, don't you?" She asked.

"I do." I truthfully answered and she smiled.

"When do you plan to tell them that you are now pregnant with their children?" Grandmother quietly asked me.

"I think I will tell them this evening." I answered her.

Then it was lunchtime. I called Elizabeth so we could go together to the dining room.

My husbands and my grandfathers are already sitting behind the table. They smiled at me when they saw me walking with Elizabeth.

Grandmother was the last one to sit, so she started the conversation by saying.