Chapter 27

Author Note:

Warning: The chapter is 18+. I tried my best to make it as erotic as I can as per the request of some readers. If you are not into adult stuff leave a comment I will summarized the chapter for you.

I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Ethan's POV:

I walk towards Amy stop in front of her. 

"Amy, You lead it today. You set the phase in which you want to go. I will catch up", I tell her. 

In all our past attempts, I lead the show. I pushed her, waited for her reaction and pushed her a little more. But I want to try something different today. I have been doing research of my own.  I want her to tell me what she wants so I can work her through it. 

Amy drops her tote bag and moves closer. When she is less than a foot away, she catches holds of my lapel and goes up on her toes to press her lips to mine. I open my mouth and move in sync with her lips. She takes my lower lip between her lips and sucks on it. My hand moves up to tilt her head to get a better angle. Soon our tongues are exploring and Amy moves closer pressing her body to me. My hand goes around her waist and glue her to my body removing any space between us.

Amy goes rigid immediately. Tell-signs of anxiety. I pull away from her lips and start peppering kisses on her jaws, neck and shoulder, giving her time to catch her breath. But I don't move away. 

A part of me wonders if I am doing the right thing. Should I wait until all the issues between us are resolved before we move forward? Should I at least wait for the therapy session to get over? But,  the sessions were not for us to reconcile. The whole point was for us to do this. Help Amy get over her fear of touch. So, if Amy says she is ready. Should I not believe her? Give her what she is asking me.

Before I talk myself out of this, Amy soft moan snaps me out of my thoughts. I drop a kiss before sucking her sweet spot where her neck meets the shoulders.

"Eth", she moans again and all the blood rushes to my c*ck and I am instantly hard. I slide my hand under her shirt and feel her soft warm skin. She shudders at contact. I slowly slide it up and flick her pebbled nipples through her cotton bra. 

"Oh God", she moans and her head tilts back as she arcs pushing her breast in my hands. I press my lips to her swallowing her moans as I drag the tip of my fingers along the hem of her bra until I reach behind to unhook it. Once free, I slide my hand inside her bra and thumb her nipples. She gasps inside my mouth and I can feel her getting tensed. 

This the farthest we have ever come. And I don't want to stop. I promised her I will push her so I do just that. I continue flicking her nipple and seduce her. Soon she relaxes, giving into the need I am building in her. I break the kiss and in a quick move remove her top and bra. Before she can think and analyse, my mouth latches on to her nipple. She almost falls back losing her footing before I circle arms around her waist and hold her. 

"God Eth..", she moans much louder. I continue sucking and nibbling her red nipples loving that its soft and hard at the same time. I switch to the other nipple all the while as Amy moans and whines gripping my hair to hold onto me. My c*ck is uncomfortable hard against the zipper of my pants. 

I realize that I need to keep Amy enticed if I want to see this through. If I let her think she will go to the dark place that sets the panic attack. So I bring my lips back to her lips kissing her deeply while I lose my clothes. Amy is eager to help and in no time I am down to my boxers. 

I lift her and she wraps her legs around my waist. My hard length presses her s*x and her head tilts back breaking the kiss as she shudders. I thrust eliciting throaty moans as I carry her to the couch. Her wetness seeps to my boxer through her cotton panties making me lose my mind. I dump her on the couch unceremoniously and drop to my knees. In the few seconds that took me to get on the floor, Amy's eyes are clouded with distress.