Don't break up with me ;D

I looked around horrified at the girls running around attacking everyone with lipstick and streamers so I held Victoria's hand to show I was taken. "So who are they?" I asked "Bianca and Nico di Angelo" Grover said gesturing to the two kids with Latino skin and dark chocolate eyes with black hair and they talked with their hands a lot. The girl had a green baseball cap on that covered her face and the boy was playing with a deck of cards "Two?" Victoria asked in amazement "Two... ages 12 and 10" Grover agreed "They're really powerful whenever I get near a monster is always there. Got any info on them Tori?'' Grover asked. Victoria twisted her face in concentration I really did hate when she and her siblings told prophecies it kinda freaked me out to be honest. They're eyes turned into a peircing blue and they blinked over and over again then shut their eyes for about a mihute then opened them up completley normal. "I-I- can't they're future's even blocked from my father they're special alright..." She mumbles "He's getting suspicious we have to dance" Victoria adds suddenly nodding towards the Vice Principal. Dr. Thorn. "What who?" I asked "Him" she answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I shook my head "I'll go ask that guy" Annabeth says pointing to some guy awkwardly since Alexander Smith is her boyfriend "Eh who picked Jesse Mccartney" Thalia asked twisting her face in discust "i did" Grover said hurt "Seriously Grover you couldn't pick someone cool like Greenday?" Thalia asked "Or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" Victoria adds shyly twisting her fingers "Yeah c'mon goat boy" Thalia says grabbing Grover and pulling him away."So wanna dance?" I asked. Victoria nodded shyly and wrapped her arms around my neck resting her head on my chest. "I love you Percy" she said randomly "I love you...but I'm a horrible dancer so don't break up with me" I said jokingly "I won't" she said in the same emotionless voice "Hey Tori?" I asked stepping on her toes by accident "Hm?" she asked "Promise me something?" I asked "What Percy?" she asked "Promise me you'll get better...promise me you'll try to be yourself the Victoria I know and love" I murmured "I...They're gone" Victoria gasoed looking foward "What?" I asked looking in her direction. The bleachers. The two half-bloods were gone. And we need as much as we can get. And Dr. Thorn was nowhere in sight. Grover, Thalia and Annabeth were gone nowhere in sight and I panicked. "Grover!" Victoria called "C'mon we have to find them!" She shouted for the first time I saw another emotion run across Victoria's face besides sadness. Fear.

I started to chase after Victoria but a group of girls got in my way I made way through but when I was free Victoria was gone. I turned in hopes of finding my friends but instead I found a floppy green cap. Bianca di Angelos floppy green cap. I hesitated to move. I should go to find my friends. But i remembered how Chiron showed her how to mess up the mist. And how my friends turn to Thalia for help. It's not that I disliked Thalia it's not her fault she gets all the attention. She's Zeus' daughter. But I didn't want to be running to Thalia for help for every step I took. Besides there wasn't time the di Angelo's are in danger and if I go after my friends they'll be long gone. And i know monsters. So I grabbed Riptide and set on after Dr. Thorn.