no guidance | langris vaude x reader

Author's Note:

DISCLAIMER: The song above contains profanity and refrences to sexual activity.

"Flaws and all, I love 'em all, to me, you're perfect."

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

It was a tranquil night at the Golden Dawn headquarters. Recently, things have actually been running quite smoothly. There were even new recruits. All was swell...except for the fact that (Y/n) has a bit of a problem on her hands. You see, ten minutes ago, Langris showed up to her door claiming he couldn't sleep, and apparently it was all her fault. The two Vice Captains are now sitting on the bed side by side.

"So you never really explained why I'm to blame for your deprivation of sleep," you pointed out.

"None of that matters right now, let's just go to sleep," Langris yawns, climbing under your covers.

"Sure, go ahead. Make yourself at home," you mutter sarcastically, getting comfortable as well.

"Lights."

Rolling your eyes, you shut off your lamps, cursing under your breath. The two of you laid in silence, staring up at the ceiling. You tried to keep your distance by laying near the edge of the bed. Langris, however, wasn't having it.

"Don't tell me you sleep all the way over there every night. There's no way that's comfortable," despite the dark, you could tell he's smirking right now.

"Usually I'd sleep directly in the middle, but that's only because I don't usually have anyone in here with me," you snap.

"Fair enough," he sighs before scooting closer to you.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting closer."

"Stop that."

He scoots even closer so that your arms are brushing up against each other.

"Quit it, Vaude. I'm trying to sleep."

"Just calm down," he turns on his side to face you, causing your leg to brush against his.

"This is the last time you're ever coming in my room."

"Guess I better make the most of it then," he shrugs, playing with your hair.

"Langris, we're both engaged to different people. Don't get any ideas," you hiss.

"Too late. You should've said that before you let me in here."

He places a hand on your chin, turning your head in his direction. With the moonlight shining down on his face, you could stare straight into those gorgeous eyes of his. His thumb moves slowly across your bottom lip before he leans in, capturing your lips with his own. But far too soon, he pulled back to assess your reaction.

"Can we just forget our fiancés for one night? We don't love them anyway," he whispers, still looking directly into your (e/c) eyes.

Rather than giving a verbal answer, you pull him back towards you, kissing him passionately. It clearly threw him off guard, but he didn't hesitate to return the gesture. Your bodies soon became entangled, causing the sheets to gradually move down, covering only your feet.

"(Y/n), I hope you don't have any plans for this week."

"Why?"

"Cause I have a feeling you won't be able to walk for the next few days."

BONUS

You both panted heavily, desperate to catch your breath. Langris laid beside you with a look of content on his face.

"Vaude."

"Hm?"

"Why couldn't you sleep? You never told me."

"Because I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if we were in a bedroom alone at night," he smirks, opening his eyes.

"You sly son of a bitch."

End.

Author's Note:

:)

Word Count: 620

Word Count: 620