A/N

Hi!

My name is Twizz and welcome to my first story.

This is an Irondad-Spiderson story, So it's about Tony and Peter.

I wanted to make this A/N just to give some basic info, so:

-Infinity War and Endgame does not happen (...yay!)

-Civil War did happen but they sorted that mess out, and Peter wasn't in Germany cuz 1. he wasn't a big hero yet and 2. Tony didn't need his help.

-Nobody knows Peter is Spider-Man except Ned and MJ.

-Peter lives at an orphanage cuz his parents died in a plane crash when he was 5, Uncle Ben got shot when he was 9 and Aunt May died in a house fire when he was 11. So Peter is pretty traumatized. He also has trust issues, gets panic attacks and show mild signs of PTSD from his childhood and abuse.

-Peter is currently 15 in the story and will be turning 16 who knows when.

I can't come up with more "info", so if i do I'll put it in the chapters.

This story's ships:

-IronStrange

-Stucky

-Spideypool (info added 21/10-19)
(Wade is 16 in this story)

These ships are the main ones, if you don't like'em then you don't have to read it.

Other ships that I was thinking of was Spideypool (Wade's age would be like 15-17 y.o), Spideychelle (either one of'em), Brutasha or Thor & Bruce (I'm not sure yet). if people want more ships then I guess comment on this section.

Edit: The ship with Peter is Spideypool. If you don't like that ship then I'm sorry! (Info added 21/10-19)

If you see any misspelled words then please tell me, cuz it's bound to happen.

Cover is made by: Banannersandwich on Instagram

As I Said in the beginning, this is my first story soooo... it won't be the best but I'll try!

There will be abuse and panic attacks, etc, in this story, so I'll try to remember to put a T/W for it at the beginning of  said chapter.

I'm imagining Tom Holland's spider man cuz that's my favorite version.

I'll try to update as fast as possible, but I'm not sure how often a new chapter will come.

And if you wanna blame someone/something, blame it on the weird thing called school.

I don't own any of the characters, they all belong to Marvel (Well maybe not Spider-Man anymore :( ), I only own the story's plot!

(Edit: Spider-Man is back in the MCU! So yes, Marvel owns SM, but I don't... 29/9-19)

Edit (23/7-20): THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLION READS!!

That's all for now!

G'night folks!

/Twizz