•◦ 11 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You stand under the door frame as you watch Jungkook fix his suit.

"Leaving? Again?"

"Yes," He turns to you as he adjusts the collar of his shirt. "But it's just a quick task. I'll be back home early."

"Promise?"

Jungkook walks over to you and presses a quick kiss on your lips, "I promise."

He walks back into the bathtroom to finish getting ready. You leave the room and head downstairs to eat the dinner Dohye made. Jungkook walks in a few minutes later and kisses your forehead.

"I'm leaving."

"No dinner?"

"I'm already late, so I can't, but I love you." Jungkook reminds.

"I love you."

He blows you a kiss before running out of the house.

"Excuse my intrusion," Dohye begins. "But Mr. Jungkook seems to be very in love with you. I've worked for many couples in my life, but none of them looked as in love as you two do."

You smile at her words and she excuses herself.

• • • •

"In then out, okay?" Jungsik comands and the boys nod. "It's only 30kg of Methamphetamine, so the unloading won't take long. Yoongi and Taehyung, you'll both be driving the van. Bring it to the drug house when it's done."

"Let's make it as quick as we can, alright guys?" Jungkook says.

"We will, but why are you so eager?" Yoongi questions.

"I'm planning to propose to my girl tonight," Jungkook announces. "Dohye set up everything and I wanna be home before she falls asleep so I can take her to the little set up."

"You're doing what?" Jungsik glares at his son.

"Proposing to her," Jungkook speaks in a slow and mocking manner. "I don't care what you or anyone else has to say."

"You're ruining your fucking life."

"Maybe," Jungkook shrugs. "But unlike you, at least I know she'll stay by my side forever."

All the boys' eyebrows raise in surprise at the shade Jungkook throws about his own mother. He stands up and walks out of the meeting room with a smirk.

• • • •

"How are you and Jungkook?" Jimin pokes at the question he's been worried to ask.