They Find out that you Self-Harm

This is NOT an attempt to romanticise mental illness, if you are suffering with mental illness, please speak with a professional and do not read this if you might find it triggering in anyway

WARNINGS: mentions of self harm, scars and depression, please don't read if this upsets you.

Arthur-

He knew what it was like to not completely like who you are but this was something else, he never thought about doing this and he was both confusing and heartbreaking. He would instantly tell himself that he was going to be there to you, no matter what. He is determined to remind you of how beautiful he thinks you are, how wonderful he thinks you are, and he will keep doing so until you believe him. He doesn't really know if it helps at all but he will take you out of camp sometimes, just to go on rides with you, thinking that maybe it would distract you or something. He just wants to help! He may even draw you, just to show you how he sees you. The way that he wishes you would see yourself. He doesn't really ask to see your scars because he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable but he asks you to be honest with him, to tell him if you have harmed yourself again or if you feel like doing so.

Dutch-

It does break his heart when he first finds out, he thinks that you are just wonderful and he doesn't understand how or why you would do that to yourself. So, he tries to understand. He will sit and listen to you explain everything, he will definitely comfort you when you need comforting. He's pretty used to being in control so it really distresses him that he has no control over this, he can't stop you from getting hurt that that frustrates him. But he knows better than to make this about himself. He knows that you don't like when he pays a lot of attention to your scars but he's told you that he would like to 'monitor' them, for the lack of a better word. You understand that he is just worried about you and wants to keep up to date with what is going on with you but it can still make you uncomfortable, he understands that and won't push you.

Micah-

When Micah first finds out about your self harm, to put it simply, he doesn't understand. He's not had any experience with this so he doesn't understand and he isn't sure what to do. However, he wants to understand, he wants to know everything. He means well but doesn't really know how to speak to you about it, he isn't the best at talking. What he doesn't understand the most is why you don't just stop but he listens and tries his best to understand, even if it takes a while. Micah wants to see if your still self harming because he wants you to stop but he doesn't know how to bring it up with you. When you're alone there is a chance he will just roll your sleeve up to see for himself. Still, if you make it clear that you don't want him to see them and that it makes you uncomfortable, he will accept it even if it annoys him. He is surprisingly gentle and sympathetic when you are talking about it or he sees your scars, he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable, he wants you to be able to trust him with this. Micah may never fully understand but he will still be there for you.

Charles-

Okay, first things first, as soon as he sees your scars he will patch up any fresh wounds and then he will talk to you about it. He wants to do anything to can to help but understand that it probably isn't that easy. Charles always makes you feel safe and you know that he isn't judging you, you feel like you can tell him everything honestly. He knows that you're uncomfortable with people seeing your scars but when you are alone, he like to see them so that he can see that you haven't added to them. Always makes you feel safe with showing your scars though! Will take no as an answer if you don't want to show them that day, he understands. Charles will take you on trips out of camp to beautiful locations that he has found, hoping to remind you of the beauty in the world.