Marichat And Ladynoir

Hello guys! This is a Marichat and a Ladynoir! This will mostly be a ladynoir and the second part will be Marichat! Enjoy get your sweat bands on!

Chat and Ladybug have saved Paris again. Chat quickly got a rose out of his pocket and held Ladybugs hand. "B-bugaboo I-" Chat got cut off by a kiss "Hmp!" He dropped the rose and wrapped his arms around her waist. Ladybug put her tongue into Chats mouth exploring each other. 5 minutes later Ladybug and chats tongue were dancing moving in sync, they both parted for air due to the lack of oxygen and quickly pulled in for another kiss. "A-ah" Lb slipped out a moan making Chat blush "W-why d-did you k-kiss me Ladybug?" Chat broke kiss and looked down at the floor "For the past few years I started to have feelings for you, because you care for me and love me for who I am, with or without the mask." Ladybug lifted chats chin up making him look into her blue bell ocean eyes. "I-I love you Ladybug." Chat kissed Her passionately making her moan loudly "A-ah" The sound of her moans went straight down to his crotch making him groan in want. "L-ladybug I-I w-want-" Ladybug put her finger on his lips "10:00pm my house I'll text you the address~~" She walked to the edge of the building they were on and blew him a kiss. "See you tonight~~" Ladybug got her Yo-you and swung away. "Time to go shopping~~" Chat went to the mall and saw a special 😏 shop 5 minutes later he bought the stuff that he needed.
Marinettes P.O.V
I can't wait for tonight! Mari looked at the time 9:55pm AHHH I have to get ready! He could any minute!
Nobodies POV
Marinette put on her mask and wore red Lacey lingerie. She slowly waited on the bed and texted him "Where are you?!" He didn't reply she transformed into Ladybug and looked for him. Chat was on his way to the address but then he saw Ladybug "What you doing bugaboo?" Chat put something behind his back "I was looking for you! It's 10:30pm!" Ladybug tried to see what was behind chats back but failed. "Kitty are you hiding something?" She pointed at his arm "N-no! I should go! I've ruined this already!" Chat got his baton out but Lb stopped Him. "You haven't!" Ladybug grabbed his baton and threw it to the ground. "Let's do it h-here r-right now." Ladybug detransformed She was wearing her mask and the lingerie, chats jaw dropped a tiny bit of dribble came out of his mouth. And Ladybug started to sweat did she regret what she just did? "What about a romantic place?" Chat picked her up bridal and went to the "romantic location" 10 minutes later Ladybug opened her eyes and it was the Eiffel Tower "T-the E-Eiffel T-Tower" Ladybug blushed. Chat ran up to her and pinned her to a wall making out with her neck. "A-ah!" She moaned Chat kept kissing her neck until he found her weak spot. Making her cry in pleasure "ahhh" she wrapped her legs around his waist tugging on to his golden sunshine locks. "You like this bugaboo?" Chat got his tongue and circled around her breasts "A-AH! Chat!" Ladybug's legs were shaking in pleasure "a-ah! Kitty!" Chat accidentally dropped the surprise and blushed it was hand cuffs and a condom. "O-oh handcuffs? You going to arrest me kitty?" Ladybug licked his neck "Soon bugaboo very soon~~" Chat ripped of her panties and shoved two fingers in her "A-AH! CHAT!" Ladybug groaned in Pleasure bobbling up and down "a-ah!" Chat smirked he loved the sound of his bugaboo moaning his name. "Scream my name bugaboo make sure very one in Paris knows your mine~~" Chat inserted two fingers in her "KITTY! Ah ah!" Ladybug cummed she was milking his four finger Chat took them out and licked of the cum "Not bad bugaboo~ Not bad~~" He went down to her pussy so Chat was facing her goddess. "Your going to enjoy this~~" Chat started licking her pussy in circles "A-AH!" Ladybug put her hand on his hand so he wouldn't stop. "Chat! Yes!" Ladybug was moaning nonstop Chat got his finger and moved around her Clint. "Chat! Don't stop A-ahhhhh!" Chat loved her moaning but she wasn't loud so he sucked her pussy making her scream. "AHHH! CHAT! DADDY!" Ladybug screamed "Call me Chat so everybody knows you've been claimed!" Chat sucked her harder "Ahhhh! A-AH! CHAT!" Ladybug cummed all over his face and a tiny bit in his mouth she giggled. "Let me help you kitty~~" Ladybug licked his cheek making him purr "Mmm" Chat put arms on her waist "You got a beautiful body~~Amazing curves" Chat moved his hand up and down her waist. She went to his mouth and licked the cummed of his lips, "Hmp!" Chat kissed Her passionately he was about to pin her to the wall again but she pushed him to the ground. "It's my turn~~" Ladybug took of his suit so he was in his Ladybug fuck me shorts. "I like the name of your boxers Kitty~~" Ladybug giggled Chat blushed her giggles were so adorable! "I made them my self. I wear it everyday~~" Chat bit His lip "Relax kitty you deserve this" Ladybug went to his boxer and took them off only using her teeth, "Ladybug" Chat whimpered. She stroked his cock to tease him "S-Stop teasing!" Chat yelled she started to lick his tip and squeezed him. "LADYBUG! A-AH!" Pushed her head so she started to suck him "Hmp!" Ladybug couldn't fit him all in so she squeezed the rest making Chat a moaning mess. "A-AH! Ladybug! A-ah A-AH! YES!" Chat moaned he grabbed on to her pigtails making her cry but she didn't mind. "Mmmm" Ladybug sucked him harder and harder "Ladybug! IM GOING T- AHHHH!" Chat cried from the pleasure. Ladybug sucked all of his cum leaving nothing. "Ladybug I want to give you pleasure." Chat pushed her to the ground so he was on top "I wanna give us pleasure~~" Ladybug flipped them around and started to ride him "AHHHH" she moaned "Kitty! A-ah!" Ladybug moved faster and faster making chat go crazy. "FUCK! AHHH! LADYBUG! H-HARDER! A-ah!" He groaned Ladybug threw her head back in pleasure and went deeper. "A-ah! Chat a-ah!" There skin slapping together her nipples were bouncing up and down "AHHH! A-AHH!" Ladybug screamed "L-ladybug...a-ahhhh!" Chat squeezed his eyes shut from the pleasure "Chat! A-ah AH-" Chat hit her g-spot making her spread her cum onto his stomach and on the floor. "Mmmm Ladybug!" Chat yelled she went slower and slower until she got up and laid next to him "Kitty?" Ladybug smiled "Y-yes bugaboo?" Chat kissed her nose "I-I l-love y-you!" Ladybug mask accidentally fell off "SHIT!" Ladybug put it back on "M-Marinette? Your my L-ladybug? Princess?" Chats eyes widened "Umm N-no!" Ladybug transformed and went to her house crying. "N-no wait! Ladybug! Princess!" Chat got up and started to grab her hand but missed. "Ladybug is my princess."
To be continued next part is marichat!