(72): Favorite Girls

⚠️ there is sexual content in the first part. if you're uncomfortable you can start reading after the stars ⚠️

Kyle's POV.

Last night actually happened.

I've always thought people were exaggerating when they said sex was better with someone you had feelings for. Last night proved me wrong. They're not overreacting, it's actually the truth.

What happened between Chelsea-Anne and I was more than just sex, it was... magic. That's the only word I can use to describe it. Everything felt so real, so intense and so fucking good; too good. I know I'm going to sound like a pussy, but that was the best sex of my entire life.

Chelsea-Anne Richards.

She will be the death of me. I've never gotten so much pleasure from pleasuring a girl before. The way she moaned my name, gripped every part of my body. And oh god, the way she felt all around me... that was too good to be true. So tight and so so fucking wet. I loved it. She really is all mine. Her taste... those beautiful breasts that I may or may not be obsessed with. Those lips... the things they were saying to me, how thick and pained her voice was, the way they were moaning my name and begging me; praising me.

I'm definitely addicted.

I woke up before her and was tempted to wake her up too, but I know I wore her out too much and she needs to get her rest. I literally got so lost in her body cause she felt that good.

Anyways, she slept naked so I was just admiring and memorizing every inch of her body. Is that weird? Do I sound like a pervert? Well I don't really care because my girlfriend is sexy as sin and I can look all I want.

When she admitted she was mine, I almost came on the spot. Those words were the sexiest words I had ever heard. Don't even get me started on when she said I was the only person who had ever made her come. That drove me fucking crazy.

She's honestly too good for me.

I try to get rid of my thoughts as I feel myself getting harder again under the shower. I let the warm water cool me down but soon my thoughts are back to my girlfriend.

I think I'm too distracted that I don't hear the shower door opening until I feel a kiss on the back of my shoulder.

I smile turning around because I already know who it is.

"Morning" I greet.

Chelsea-Anne grimaces and then frowns "Kyle... your back. I'm so sorry"

"Are you talking about the nail scratches and bites?" I smirk and she nods, frowning deeper "You have nothing to be sorry about. I love those. They're so sexy"

It's true. I caught a glimpse of my back in the mirror earlier and woah was I turned on. I have her marks all over me and I don't know if it's normal how sexy I found all of that. I mean it kind of hurts, but it's very worth it.

She shakes her head laughing "You're crazy"

I lick my lips as my eyes rake her naked glory in front of me. She has spots on her neck and on those sexy and beautiful breasts. She always complains about those after, but when I give them to her she's too busy moaning my name. Drives me crazy. My eyes go lower and I feel my dick harden as I admire her curves, and her sexy ass legs.

I'm so lucky.

"My eyes are up here, mister" She snaps her fingers in my face with a fake stern look but I can see she's fighting a blush.

I just chuckle pulling her towards me, so that we're both under the shower head as the water sprinkles on us. Her hair and body are immediately wet causing me to lick my lips. She giggles and cranes her head up so the water is falling on her face. I kiss her exposed neck softly.