Daddys girls

20votes
Mommy coming , I said walking towards ki room. Daddy wasn't playing when he said he gonna give you your own little space huh .
It's not finish being made yet but she won't need it till she's 3 .

I walked her to the changing table , and change her diaper

I walked her to the changing table , and change her diaper. I was cleaning so music played threw out the house. Summer walker x playing games played and I dance around the room swaying my hips to the song .

Dancing with my baby singing to her. She just look up at me and I can say I am so proud to be her mother. I started winding my hips when I felt large hands grab my waist and he was holding me dancing with me .

I love you he whisper in my ear. I love you too daddy . We continue to dance he just held me. Enjoying this little moment , he been so busy with the move and tryna figure out what went wrong and who shot him. we haven't had time to do anything. This is the most he touched me in days and I wanted more.

So once ki was fully sleep , I place her back in her crib. I walked towards him grabbing his hand leading him to are room . He followed and once we enter I immediately started stripping outta my clothes.

I grab the hem of his shirt and he pulled it over his head . I pulled down his sweats watching his penis spring outta his pants. I looked up and him looking down at me. I stood back up reaching my arm around his neck and it lead to a sloppy make out.

He looked down at me biting his lips. Waiting for my next move . I licked around his first fully healed wound on his torso and then I dragged my tongue all the way down to his second one on his hip . Finally getting to his penis I stuck my tongue out fully and he keep hitting the back of my throat over and over .

Fuck I love you he said pulling my hair back so he can fuck my face. With tears rolling down my face I gasp pulling him out . He gave me a sec to breath before doing it again. He pulled back again and tap his penis on my tongue. Before popping it in and out my mouth. The sexyest moan slip out and I felt him swell in my mouth . I sucked harder and I went down to suck his balls. Fuck ash I am bouts to bust ... I jack him over my mouth head tilt watching his semen come down on my tongue. Looking him in his eyes.

He took a breath and I grab him putting him back in my mouth. I watch as he look at me in amazement. Fuck baby wait . That didn't stop me . I reach my hand up running it down his tattoo chest . when he was hard again I stood up pulling him to the bed. Pushing him down I watched pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth.

I sat on top of him easing down on his thick penis. Omg I said lowly . I waited a minute before I started riding. You okay he asked . Yess I said before I started riding . Fuck I missed this dick. I looked him in his eyes while I rode him. His hand grip my ass making me ride faster. That's what I am talking about. I started doing the pussy grip sliding up and down. Stop that shit ash . He said smacking my ass , I chuckled a little bit . I lend down so know he had full access to my breast.

Fuck he said before taking my right one in his mouth. Baby I said more of a scream cause I was cuming hard . I sat back and rode him taking his finger into my mouth. He was groaning and moaning , I never heard him moan so much. It was cute. Ash fuck I am bout to nut . I climbed off him taking him back into my mouth feeling his semen drip again down my throat.

I love you I said kissing his lips. I love you too he said giggling. What's funny D I ask looking up at him . He looked back at me and laugh again , you had me moaning like a bitch . I giggled smirking at him , I know it was cute .

I gotta take care do business tonight but I don't want you to be worried. What kinda business I said sitting up on my elbows.
I am going after them niggas who shot me. D baby I started pleading please D . I have too ash , I was out for months . They almost took my life , they made me miss out on the birth of my daughter and they get to live. Nah baby it don't work like that he said getting outta bed.

I was sitting up on my knees in the bed watching him move around are room . Baby I said he stop to look at me ? You can't talk me out of this ash. I just want you to make sure you come home I said with tears running down my cheeck. I did last time didn't I . Barley I yelled .
20mins later
Fully dress in black . D I love you I said watching him walk out the room. I love you too he said kissing me passionately. Go kiss Ki I said lowly. He looked at me funny before heading to her room . He came back towards are room letting me know he was leaving. D he stopped and look at me . Come home. I will baby I'll see you in the morning.

Just like that he was out the door.
20votessszz