Chapter 13

Next Day...

The Academy

Tobirama crossed his arms and leaned back on his chair with a stoic expression on his face that put Itachi's to shame. What no one knew was that he was fighting with a certain Uchiha in his mindscape.

Iruka looked at the list in his hand and started announcing the genin teams. "Alright, so team seven is..."

"Be quiet idiot hedgehog and let me see who my team is!" Tobirama said in his thoughts.

A tick mark appeared on Madara's temple. "What did you say, water princess?!"

Tobirama ignored the former Uchiha clan head and listened to the names. However, that did not mean his eye didn't twitch at the nickname. 

"Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Madara Uchiha. Your sensei is Kakashi Hatake." Iruka said.

Sasuke nervously glanced beside him where the former Senju was sitting and flinched when he saw the dark aura around his brother. "A-Aniki? I'm sure the rumors are not true."

"Hn. You're still naive." Tobirama said as his eye twitched while Madara laughed hysterically. 

"Hahaha, that lazy pervert is your sensei! Sucks to be you, Senju!"

"Hn. Have you forgotten that you will be there as well, Uchiha?" Tobirama said with a familiar glint in his eyes.

Madara stopped laughing, and his eyes twitched. "Tch. Hn."

"Team eight is Kiba Inuzuka, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyūga and Shino Aburame. Your Sensei is Kurenai Yuhi." Iruka said while frowning. He remembered how Sakura was allowed to be a shinobi even though she didn't pass. It was all the council's decisions.

"Well look at the bright side there's no fangirl in your team. If you did, You'd be dead before you know it." Madara said while smirking.

"Hn. I see your point, Uchiha." Tobirama said as he shivered at the name of fangirls. After all, he had a lot of them in his old life. They were so damn persistent even when he married Hinami he still was pursued by those damn fangirls.

Tobirama's eyes twitched when he saw that they were the only ones in Class. The other teams have left already with their sensei while they were still here waiting for that lazy sensei. The pencil in Tobirama's hand broke in two as did his patience. "WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DAMN PERVERTED CYCLOPS??!!!"

Sasuke and Naruto flinched when they saw Tobirama's sharingan blazing dangerously.

Tobirama looked at the blonde and smirked when an idea formed in his head. "You, Uzumaki."

"Eh...me?" Naruto pointed at himself.

"Yes, you. Is there any other Uzumaki here?"

Naruto shook his head.

"Good. Now I know that you're a master of pranks."

As if a switch has been flicked, Naruto's nervous expression turned to a mischievous one that promised chaos and a lot of pranks. "You have come to the right person, believe it!"

"Oh, I know." Tobirama said while smirking. 

Madara and Sasuke shivered at Tobirama's sadistic expression and silently prayed.

"I want you to prank our sensei. And when I mean prank, I mean pure chaotic prank that scares a person to death. If you succeed, I'll give you lots of ramen."

Naruto smiled mischievously. "You have a deal, believe it!"

Tobirama chuckled darkly making Sasuke and Madara shiver while Naruto was oblivious as he was planning a good and one of a kind prank. "Good...very good."

.

Hokage's Office

The Hokage and the other Jounins who were looking at them from Hokage's office cringed.

"Kakashi I wish you luck. You should've heeded my warning." Hiruzen sighed as he shook his head. He was familiar with his sensei's sadistic nature when he had him as his sensei in the past. His sensei would even be more sadistic if a prankster were in the room with him when he wanted to get revenge. And now he was in the room with that blonde prankster from hell. He suddenly remembered the day he found out the true nature of Tobirama Senju.

.

Flashback

"Alright so next is water walking." Tobirama said as he instructed his genin.

"Tobirama-sama!" An Anbu shouted.

Tobirama looked at the Anbu. "What is it cat?" He said as he looked at the Anbu wearing a cat mask.

"Lady Hinami was insulted by one of the Hyuga today! And now she has locked herself in her room!" The Anbu informed the albino Senju.

"Hoh?" Tobirama said as a sadistic expression appeared on his face. "Which one?"

"Hiro Hyuga."

Tobirama gazed at the Uchiha boy near him. "Kagami."

"Yes, Tobirama-sensei?" Kagami said as he looked at Tobirama.

"I hear you are a prankster."

"Yes, why?"

A sadistic smiled appeared on the Senju's face. "I want you to prank someone. Make it so that he will beg to die."

"But-"

"If you do, I'll give you lots of dango."

Kagami smiled mischievously. "You have a deal Tobirama-sama."

Everyone except the two shivered and prayed for the Hyuga.

The next day Hiro Hyuga was begging the Hyuga clan head to kill him. No one knew why.

Flashback end.

Hiruzen shivered and looked at the Jounins in front of him. "I want you to prepare a funeral."

The Jounin - even the Anbu- nodded and left the office.