Living life to the fullest - I mean it!

'O god'  I groan as the sunlight hits my eyes. Aragorn, next to me chuckles and I feel his arms slip around my naked body.

Last night was magical..

'Good morning my beautiful wife'

That true, I am his wife!

Yesterday was the most beautiful day in my life. Gandalf married us in front of our friends and the whole city of Gondor.

'Do you Aragorn, take Sara to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

'Yes I do. I promise to love you, till the Valar takes me away from you. And even then, I shall still love you' He smiles and tears well up in my eyes. Gandalf turns to me. 'Do you Sara take Aragorn, to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

'I do' It is more a whisper, my voice hoarse from the not fallen tears. 'I do, Aragorn. And God I love you. I love you' I can see that Aragorn has also tears in his eyes, but instead of wiping it away. He let the tears fall. I reach out and wipe them away. In return, he takes my hand and kisses knuckles. '"And now, by the power vested in me by the Valar, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Aragorn, you may kiss your bride." Gandalf announces. Aragorn doesn't waste any time and pulls me towards him, slipping an arm around my waist. His lips smash on my own. The crowd cheers and claps.
But I do not care.

Aragorn is my husband! Mine!

I laugh at the memory. After the ceremony we had a banquet and the party. I don't know how many wine I have had. But I do know what came after.

Our wedding night!

And it was magical, we cherished each other. I can kiss him now whenever I want too.

'What are you laughing about Mellamin?' Aragorn says, kissing my cheek. 'I was just thinking about our wedding and night' I say softly, kissing him on the lips. His laugh sounds through the room but soon it changes in giggles and kisses.

3 years later

'Push, my queen. You have to push!'

I can't woman, so shut up!

'Where is Aragorn!' I screams as another contraction hits me. 'He is on patrol with Lord Faramir, my queen' One of the maids says, dapping a wet cloth on my forehead. 'I can't lose another one! I can't' I cry out as another contraction hits.

It goes to fast!

'She is losing blood!' The Midwife yells. To who? My vision is blurry, but I have to fight it. My baby has to live. I can't lose another child, not again. 'Please Valar, Tiro nin Elbereth!' I pray (My Varda watch over me)

The tension to push is finally there and I begin to push. 'Good, good my queen'

'I can't, I can't' I cry out, exhausted. I'm gonna die, right here. I have no strength left. 'I am so tired' I cry as Éowyn wipes some hair out of my face. 'You can do this Sara! Think about your baby. In a couple of minutes you have him or her in your hands'

'I can't' I cry. 'I have been in labor for eight hours! I don't want to anymore' I begin to sob, trying to keep myself sane. 'It hurts, it hurts so much!'

'I know, Sara. I know. But please keep on going. Last time you weren't due. You had a miscarriage because of the attack. And now you are right on time' Éowyn smiles. 'The child wants to meet you'