Produce 48: EP.1

Watch Here

1. Mnet
2. AQ stream
3. olweb
4. Kshow 123

•  •  •

This Is Im Narin

Name: Im Na Rin

Name: Im Na Rin

Agency: SM ENTERTAINMENT

Birthdate: 2003

Blood Type: A

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 45kg

Training Period: 5 Years and 3 Months

Hobbies: Piano Playing, Song Writing, Watching Movies

Specialty: Flexibility

• • •

~Yena POV~

I waited with Yiren and Shihyun for the next trainee to come through, trainees from Urban Works, YGKplus, CNC, MMO, BlockBerry Creative, HOW, MND 17, and A Team, already chose their seats.

It was taking forever, and my curiosity continued to grow. I leaned forward in my seat, almost on the edge, sensing that they company will be revealed soon and my senses were right.

SM ENTERTAINMENT

The company flashed on the screen in big letters. Surprised, I jump back in my seat. "I didn't think that SM would participate." I hear Shihyun say.

"Me too, y'know I once heard that they clone their idols!" I reply, and both Shihyun and Yiren burst into laughter.

"I bet she's a great singer, the idols and trainees I heard that were from SM are really great at it." Yiren eagerly looked for the SM trainee, as me and Shihyun both agreed with her.

~Narin POV~

I peaked out from around the corner and saw tons of trainees already seated, I became even more nervous than I was before.

I step out and look around to see the seats that weren't taken, trying to ignore the other trainees whispers. They weren't bad whispers, but I know they have high expectations from me and I don't want to disappoint them.