Stand Up And Fight

A/n: THANK YOU AGAIN TO Meloetta246 FOR THE LYRICS! 😁😁

Harry's POV
I get done performing, and not long after I sit down. Something feels off. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice that Mal sits up a bit. I look at her and she looks over at me, her eyes slightly wide. Oh no...

I stand up and we meet at the back, Evie followed. "Did ye feel eht?" I asked nervously. "Something became very... very off...." "Has anyone seen (Yn)? I haven't seen her since she left after your performance, and her's is soon!"

I try to stay calm. You don't get to protect me anymore Harry. "But I have teh." They look at me confused, I only shake my head. "I'll call her." Evie goes to pull out her phone, and dials her number, but the call doesn't go through. "It says, 'out of area'...." She looks up. "You don't think...." "Hades...." "It all adds up....."

Screw trying to stay calm! "Hades has 'er doesn't he? Oh geez... I'm gonna kill 'im, we gotta get 'er back." "How do you plan on doing that? We'd have to get to the Underworld first of all." "I don't care, Hades took the love of me life away from me. I'm gonna do whatever eht takes teh get 'er back." They smirked at me. "Wha'? Wha' are ye smirkin' at?"

"Do you realize what you just said?" I give them a look. "Wha are ye talkin' about?" "You called her the love of your life Harry." I froze. Dang... My face turned pink. I shake my head. "That doesn't matter right now... we have teh save 'er. Please there's gotta be a way." Mal sighs. "I... might.... have.... a way....."

~Timeskip~

We sat around a table, secluded. No one in, no one out. I sat down, antsy, Mal explained why Hades needed her... we either don't have much time.... or we're too late. No one was talking and I was getting impatient. "Harry, calm down." Evie says quietly, I glare momentarily at her.

(It's gets complicated so... different style here)

Author's POV
Harry: "Any moment now, your highness. Believe me I know, I've sunk pretty low, and nothing I've done she's deserved." Harry stood up from the table frustrated.

Evie: "Harry!" She stands up.

Harry: "QUIET!" He tells her. "I'm the bad guy that's fine. The blame it's all mine, but I'll make up for all my mistakes." He turns his back to them all.

Evie: "Please listen!"

Harry: "Now it's time to step up, or it's time to back down. And there's only one answer for me. Cause I'm going to fight, time I did something right. And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Ready as I'll ever be." He leaves frustrated, Evie following behind him. So much for no one in and no one out.

Lonnie: "Now it's time to rise up or it's time to stand down, and the answer is easy to see. And I swear by the sword if you're in get on board, are you ready?" Lonnie cheers as she stands in the table holding up a sword.

Jay: "I'm ready!" Jay responds joining her.

Ben and Doug: "We're ready!" Ben and Doug say standing.

Everyone: "We're ready!" Everyone else in the room sings.

Lonnie: "Ready as I'll ever be!"

Carlos: "Are you quite sure we can do this?" Carlos sings quietly to Jane.

Jane: "Together we will guarantee."

Harry: "Hope she forgives me." Harry sings as he gets ready for the fight.

Everyone: "Now it's time to pursue, or it's time to prevail."

Lonnie: "Prove she can trust us!" Lonnie sings as she prepares for the battle.

Everyone: "And the outcome will hardly come free!"

Jane: "I'll save my friend or fail trying." Jane sings in hopes of saving her friend.

Everyone: "Now the lines in the sand, and our moments at hand."

Jay: "And I'm ready!"

Lonnie: "I'm ready!"

Jane and Carlos: "I'm ready..."

Harry: "Ready as I'll... ever be!" Harry has one thought in mind that he won't tell anyone, as he sings the line. He slams his bag shut and meets the others by the Enchanted Lake. "Are we all here and ready?" Lonnie asks as Harry arrives.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Harry glares. "To the Underworld." The others go through but Harry waits, a moment. "No matter the cost, I'm gettin' 'er back Hades. Then yer gonna wish we left ye alone in Hell."