earned it pt.2 | nozel silva x wife!reader

Author's Note:

As I've mentioned before, I don't write lemons just yet. But I still went as far as my mind allowed me to with this one.

WARNING: Contains some sexual content!

"So I love when you call unexpected. Cause I hate when the moment's expected."

<3

Previously:

Standing beside the doorframe of the bathroom door, I sense a very familiar mana.

Could it be her?

"You know our love would be tragic. So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind. We live with no lies. Hey, hey. You're my favorite kind of night," I hear the angelic voice of my wife coming from inside the bathroom.

Tossing my grimoire aside, I peek into the bathroom to see (Y/n) soaking in the tub, singing softly.

"...(Y/n)?"

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(f/c) = Favorite Color

(N/n) = Nickname

She pauses for a moment before turning around. I couldn't help but blush at the way her chest was nearly exposed for my enjoyment. But the bubbles surrounding her were clouding my view.

"Nozel?"

It's been so long since I've heard her lovely voice.

"You're back," I'm still trying to tell whether this is a dream or not.

She nods, smiling profusely.

"I'm sorry for the wait," she apologizes, "I really did miss you though. It feels good to be back home."

The moment those words leave her lips, I'm instantly reminded of the restless nights, lack of patience, and loneliness I went through during these past months. My dazed expression quickly fades to a solemn one. Regardless of how relieved I am that she's back, I have no intention of showing mercy. Luckily, I have my own way of punishing her.

(Y/n)'s Point of View:

He looks away in deep thought for a minute. What's he thinking?

Just as I'm about to call out to him, he speaks up.

"(Y/n)..." his voice was so low and unnerving, I could hardly hear him.

"Hm? What is it?"

"...Never leave again. I don't want you leaving my side anymore, okay?"

"O-okay, but where's this coming from? I'm back, safe and sound, aren't I?"