nine

donghyuck squealed as he jumped on his bed, "renjun the date was a success!"

renjun chuckled lightly, "that's great hyuck."

donghyuck stopped his little celebration and raised his eyebrows, "renjun are you okay? you're actually being nice to me."

renjun sighed, "jaemin and jeno are fighting right now. so it's kind of hard on all of us right now."

"oh? do you want me to call you later?" donghyuck said as his finger hovered over the end call button.

renjun smiled over the phone, "thank you hyuck."

donghyuck smiled in content as he heard the small three beep from his phone. "now i can call mark. or is that too much of a bold move?"

donghyuck frowned, "what if he didn't enjoy it as much as i did."

donghyuck's shoulders slumped down, "perhaps i'm just overthinking this let me-

-

mark
i had a great time hyuck

mark
tomorrow after you help me with my essay maybe we can go see a movie?

-

donghyuck smiled widely, "donghyuck one yukhei zero."

-

donghyuck
sure
(deleted)

donghyuck
yeah
(deleted)

donghyuck
depends. what movie?

mark
whatever you want

-

donghyuck tapped his chin, "we could see a horror movie so i have an excuse to get close to him."

-

mark
anything but horror

-

donghyuck threw his head back and groaned, "goddamn it mark lee. you're cockblocking my one sided plan."

"maybe a romantic comedy so i can see how long he can endure the cringe." donghyuck said and laughed, "the movies actually sound weird."

-

donghyuck
how about we go to a park instead?

mark
thank you

mark
i was about to run out of ideas