Chapter 3. New Slut

ALESSANDRA

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my room door being unlocked and pushed open. Last night after the day was done, they brought me up to the room amd locked me in not even leaving a window open for fresh air. I opened my eyes to see 2 men walking into the room watching me. I stared at them for a few seconds before one of them spoke.

"King has demanded your presence in his study." the man said loudly, I didn't argue about it and quickly got out of bed following them up the stairs and down the hall. I new I didn't actually have a choice and they would have no problem dragging me up all the stairs.

The closer I got to the door the more I felt nervous. I was supposed to be a trained assassin, a cold-hearted killer and nearly impossible to beat, but Emiliano King was something else, I knew I couldn't fuck with him. He could kill me and not even my boss would be able to do something about it. And I couldn't help but worry about if things got physical, I was weak and let myself get hurt and now I couldn't even defend myself anymore.

He could kill me easily and nobody would ever know. No one would even look for me.

They opened the door and pushed me inside and closed the door again. I calmly walked in and looked around the room.

This time there was only Romeo and Mr. Tattoos standing to the sides. They both stared at me as I walked into the room and stood were I had last time. And to avoid arguments, I sat down instead of kneeling since my knees were still bruised and sore. King was sitting in his desk chair watching my every move.

It made my ego twist in pain to do it, but I wasn't stupid. I know when I have to submit to survive.

I saw his lips twitched slightly with amusement while Romeo let out a chuckle and Mr. Tattoos just smiled, very slightly.

"Stand, Ms. Rivera." King said with a tiny smirk on his face. I stared at him in shock, I couldn't stand yesterday but I could today?! I glared at him and remained seated. He sighed but didn't bother fighting me about it.

"Do you know why you're here? " King asked and I shook my head no in return.

He nodded his head as he stood up and walked towards me. His face was no longer calm as anger over took him.

"You're here because the man you killed owed me important files worth €2 million, I already wasted my money buying them and 2 million is no small amount." he said, walking around his desk and standing directly in front of me, looking down on me from where he stood.

(I noticed y'all saying his broke coz he's complaining about 2 millions euros... I mean it was one business deal of collecting files and y'all want to it be 100 million? I thought there'd be some common sense but anyways 🤡).

He stood there waiting for me to say something but I couldn't talk loudly.
I pointed to my neck indicating the dark blue bruises he had left.

He seemed to realize what I meant and sighed. He raised a hand signaling for everyone to leave the room. Mr. Tattoos moved instantly and was gone within seconds, but Romeo seemed reluctant. Maybe our short time together yesterday made him see reason.

"Alessandra. Don't do anything you'll regret" Romeo warned before leaving the room as well.
I watched as the door closed and I was left alone with the devil himself.

"I already know quite a bit about you, Alessandra Rousso, daughter of Sullivan Rousso. I'm just a little curious as to why you're killing people when you're suppose to be dead".

I didn't say anything but my eyes grew wide as I realised he nee who I actually was. Not the fake identity and past my boss had made for me.

"why did you kill him?" he asked taking a step closer. On instinct I stepped back, but he stepped towards me again. I smirked as he took another step towards me, he expected me to step back again but instead I stepped forward so that we were right against each other.

His eyebrows moved slightly in surprise but only for a seconds before his face went back to neutral.

I rose to me feet and onto the tips of my toes until my eyes were to his nose and brought my lips to his ear, seductively rubbing my lips on his ears. Maybe seduction would work on him.

"I killed him.... Because he stole important files, and a quarter of the money you paid him, was paid to my bank account."

I was close enough to hear his heart beating as well as feel his warm breath against my neck. I tried to stay focused, but when I felt his hand on my waist I kind of got lost in a trance.

I placed my hand around his neck as if to hold myself up while my other hand found his muscular chest and then his toned abs. He didn't stop me as my fingers traced his muscles through his back dress shirt or when my hands traveled a little lower down his stomach. But when I reached his belt and my fingers dipped into his pants but he grabbed my wrist, quickly pulling it away from his manhood.

"I believe Romeo told you not to do anything you'd regret. And you will regret this once I return the favor" he said with warning, but I ignored him and looked at him with the most innocent look I could muster. After all, you only live once.

I breathed out into his ear and grazed his lope with my teeth. I moved to his cheek bone and placed a light kiss before moving to his neck.

Just imagining the big bad boss with purple and red marks along his neck. I almost giggled.
My lips touched his neck and I thought I heard him groan but it was the sound was gone faster than it had come.

My lips traced a line down his throat where his Adam's Apple bobbed as he swallowed. I pressed a solid kiss to his neck before running my tongue along it lightly and began to suck.

His hand came to my hips holding it tightly as I moved to another spot.
"Alessandra." he growled into my ear.

I stopped sucking and went back to his ear.

"and about those files on the Russian mafia, they're destroyed, every single one of them. I did it myself"

He chuckled darkly, making my heart beat increase with anticipation.

His one and came to my hair and pulled my head to the side exposing my neck, where he breathed a trail up to my ear.

" Who needs Russian files when I got something even better" he said lowly before cupping my ass. "a new slut".

I stepped back in shock as his one hand remained on my ass whike the other travelled up the side of my body.

"I think 2 million is quite cheap for you actually. If you were sold on the black market you would be worth at least 100."  he said, his hands roaming my body freely.

Too say I was shocked would be an understatement. I mean, I knew I was being a tease, but a slut is a little harsh, isn't it.

It's not like I willingly slept with any man that crossed my path, and even if I did. How was that any of his business?!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Edited: 06/09/2020

I really was extremely amateur when I wrote this. So much has changed in a year regarding my writing. 😭❤️