➳44

It was too good to be true

"Mark you need to come here, now

"Mark you need to come here, now." Before he could reply, Taeyong hung up. Confusion written all over his face, he glanced at you who was deep in sleep.

(No they didn't do anything I know what y'all thinking)

He smiled, adjusting the covers over you and slowly slipping out of your bed. He scanned the room and thankfully his eyes spotted a pen and paper.

I'll be back soon- Mark

And then he left the house, not aware of what was going to happen.

When Mark got home everyone was there. He stalked into the room, not sure why everyone had fear and anger distorted into their faces.
Johnny was the first to speak, walking over to him in a rush.

"Where's Areum?" His desperation seeping through his voice. Mark's face dropped and his body tensed.
"What do you mean?"

"Renjun found this." Johnny shoved the piece of paper into Mark's hand and the message on it, no one could prepare him for it.

Seems like you enjoy playing games, so let's play.
24 hours, then she dies. Such a shame, she's a pretty girl.
Don't worry, we'll keep her company. Thank you for falling into our trap Mark Lee.

The paper in Mark's hand was being crushed under his fist. He was beyond furious, and without even saying anything, he took off.
Taeyong and Doyoung shared a look, grabbing their keys and taking off after him.
"Jeno, find out how this got here, Jisung lock the doors and Taeil get the girls here, asap."

"We can find her in 24 hours can't we? They can't have taken her that far." Jisung voiced, fear ridden.
"Let's hope not."

It all happened so quickly, you heard the front door shut and you peered out of the window, to see Mark getting in his car.
You sighed in relief and ran a hand through your tangled hair, retrieving the note he left, a smile grazed your lips.
You watched him drive off, but something else caught your eye.
A man, a black mask pulled over his eyes. He was twirling a blade around his finger and walked in the direction of your house.

His head turned up towards your window and lifted his arm excruciatingly slowly to wave at you a sickening smile decorating his face.
You didn't even have time to react because the front door was kicked down and whistles filled the house, the sound of a gun clicking made your body go into panic mode.

This can't be happening.

Your shaky hands fumbled with your phone, trying to call Mark, however heavy, slow footsteps drew closer and you prayed you could at least call him.
Despite your hope, the dark, hellish aura enclosed your room, you didn't dare look back, you hoped it was all a dream.
To your dismay, it wasn't a dream. The man crouched down beside your ear, knocking your phone out of your hand with the head of the gun.

"Hello." His breath skimmed your ear and you froze, shock taking over.
"Let's play a game Fiore." The man mocked, the name which you heard lovingly, now turned into poison that dropped down his tongue.

But you knew that voice, you knew it well.

Okay so I was reading through some of your suggestions said adding more gang stuff into the book and I didn't want to disappoint soooooooo stay tuned