C H A P T E R 1 6

Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️

There are mature contents in this chapter so if you know that you are not cool with that please proceed to the next chapter, it doesn't affect the story.

Munnisa's POV,

I made myself comfortable on his lap.

"When I was eight, I was left in misery because I lost my mom at the age of six and my dad was arrested for child abuse and the murder of my mom.

I went ahead to live with my mom's sister. She was like a mother to me and I really loved her.

However, my uncle had other plans on his mind. Frequently, he always tried to touch me but I would run away.

One unfortunate day, my aunt traveled for a week. I begged her to take me but she refused. It gave her husband the freedom. He raped me that night. I lost my v card at twelve to a man of forty-five"

I broke down into tears.

Alan wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok, you don't have to continue"

"No I want to"

He nodded and I sucked in some air and calmed down.

"He kept on doing this till I was about seventeen"

"Why didn't you tell your aunt?"

"I did, but she didn't believe me. She called me names for lying and would lock me up in a closet and not give me food or water to take for days.

Luckily for me, they went on a vacation and I was alone so I used that opportunity to run away.

I was walking with no destination when I was knocked down by a vehicle. It was actually my dad's friend and soon he figured out what was going on.

He invited me to come live with him. I refused at first because of what I went through at my aunt's place but I finally agreed.

They were nice to me, I thought that I was finally getting the life that I deserved but I was wrong. Their love and affection disappeared once their father started showering me with so much love.

They looked for ways to make my life miserable, they finally got their opportunity and they used me as a bait to get money.

They used me as their toy and made me hook up with men"

"Which men exactly?"

"I don't know"

"Or you don't want to say"he mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, continue"

"They sold me off and that was how you bought me" I broke down into tears once again.

Alan drew me closer to his chest and hugged me. I cried so loud that I'm afraid that everyone on this floor can hear me.

"Alan, am I too loud?"

"It's ok, since they can bear the sounds coming out of Jessica and Tristan's room, what can't they endure"

I chuckled, this man knows how to make me laugh even during the hardest times.

I pulled away from Alan and I sat there staring into his eyes.

"Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?"

"Not really"

"You're fucking pretty"

He was staring at my lips and I read once in a dating book that if your boyfriend is looking at your lips.