28.5 I-Island Invasion Part 3: Wolfram Attack

Previously...

But unknowingly, they were being watched by the watchful eye of Wolfram, who grinned. "Okay, I have those hopeless beats right were I want them but four are still on the loose and are heading up here....". He watched as David frowned. 'No....what're you kids doing?! Just run! Don't get yourselves involved!' The inventor thought. "Sir! You want us to intercept them now?" The guy with swords for hands asked. Wolfram shook his head. "Negative, Swordkil. Let them reach the control room and access it. It's a win-win situation for me!".

Swordkil frowned in confusion, unable to see how this is beneficial to their plans. "Sir? I don't follow...." He said. "Well, I don't pay you to make plans and understand my logic but since I'm in a good mood, I'll enlighten you. It's a win-win situation cause if they doing what I think they're gonna do, then they'll blow up the entire Island if they fail. If they succeed and free all the other heroes, including All Might then I get to end the number 1 hero, with this" he said as he put on a weird but advanced headset on his head.

It have an insane boost to his body as he felt rejuvenated. "Oh don't worry, Swordkil. If you wish to end the little brats, I won't stop ya but bring the blonde one alive! Just a little reassurance for Doc over here". The man nodded with an evil grin. "Yes sir! Thank you sir!" He said as he ran off. Wolfram smiled to himself as he flexed his muscles "I am unstoppable....yes, let's see those worthless heroes stop me now!". 'I'm so strong now that I can possibly take on even you! Though I am grateful to you, it was foolish for you to give me this much power, All For One. Now I'll use it to destroy you, and that little lacky of yours who believes he can threaten me!'.

Now!!!

"Uh....Melissa? Why are we here?" Uraraka asked as they ran out the building. After they left their friends to deal with the drones Izuku, Delsin, Melissa and Ochako ran out the building on a part of the building. They were nearing the top of the tower where the computer's mainframe is. The part of the building they're on had many large electronic windmills. "Its the buildings Wind Power Generation System. Quick let's hurry! We don't want to let the drones catch us here!".

Delsin nodded. 'But how do we get to the top from here?' He asked himself. They ran off the course to reach the top due to the troublesome drones but now that they're outside and on a perch of a building no less, they couldn't really climb like that. "Quick! Uraraka-chan, use your quirk to make us float!" Melissa said, thinking outside the box. 'That could work....' He thought. He was gonna say he pick up Uraraka, Midoriya and Melissa and use Light Speed to run up the wall but this idea was better.

He used his Gravity Manipulation to float to the top while Uraraka touched Midoriya and Melissa. "Okay, Rowe-san time to-oh you're already floating...." She sheepishly said, seeing her classmate already in the air, followed by the other two. Delsin look down, seeing the Zero Gravity user still on the ground. "Ochako! Come on, what're you waiting for?!" He yelled down to her. She nodded, about to touch her self with her fingers but a drone, who came outta God knows where came and interfered with her.

She was able to dodge in time thanks to her endurance and skill training with Delsin and her classmates but was soon surrounded by drones. "Ochako/Uraraka!" The three yelled in unison. The girl growled in annoyance. "Its okay, go! I'll cover you all for as long as I can! Go and stop these things!" She said as she began using whatever was on her person at the moment, which was her high heels from Yaoyorozu.

It was sharp and deadly as she began to fight back the robots. Delsin and Izuku clenched their teeth in bitter feelings. They hated leaving comrades to fight for them while the just run off leaving them but it had to be done. The entire Island was at stake. Unfortunately, Uraraka began to get ambushed by the drones. She began to fight back even harder but sadly, her heels gave up, breaking in half in mid battle. That was when she began to panic. She threw her shoes at the boys but it didn't even phase them as they continued to move towards her at a slow pace, analyzing her.