When He Turns Into A Girl

(A/N: Hey guys, I have returned from my almost one week hiatus / break so here I am with another scenario just for you followers / readers for the month of September! Also, announcement again just to let you guys know : my schedule this week from Tuesday up to Saturday might be quite hectic again so there's a 50/50 chance I will post or not in any of those days.

I'm really sorry and I hope you guys understand my situation but I'll try to do my best to write a draft at least between that week despite how hectic my schedule would be, haha. So anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this story. It's going to be a bit long but also enjoyable. Thanks and happy reading! ❤✨)

Photo by @clr (I don't know where this artist posted this beautiful edit since this is uploaded in different sites so forgive me T_T)

Links : https://aminoapps.com/c/my-hero-academia/page/item/shoto-todoroki/EwPP_nkfLIkwZr0ez1NWozEXvnwxrB2Zj and https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1293068-my-hero-academia

Date created : September 2, 2019

Date edited : September 3, 2019

...

It's another school day in U.A. Academy and good thing there's no schedule exams or quizzes this week.

So I guess today would be a typical and normal day.

Right?

"Hey, have you seen the new girl?"

"New girl? But has school started since April"

"Maybe she didn't like her old hero school or something?"

"Who knows but dude! She's hot and cold!"

"Hot and cold? Like the song from Katy Perry? Why is she like the twin of Todoroki or something?"

"Now that you mention it..."

"But her hair is black....I think"

"Interesting, I really want to meet this angel you guys speak of!"

Well, at least I thought it is going to be a typical day.

For some weird reason, the boys in the school halls talking about a new girl who just apparently transferred in this school a few minutes ago.

"New girl? For real?", Uraraka questioned.

"That's odd. Why now?", Midoriya commented.

"Maybe she had a reason why she enrolled late", Iida said and pushed the bridge of his glasses.

We all nodded in agreement and Kaminari who came by and being himself like always, smiled and wrapped one arm around Midoriya.

"Guys! There's a new girl in U.A.!", Kaminari said in a dreamy way.

"Wow, you catch on real fast", I said and laughed.

Kaminari laughed as well and replied, "You know me! I heard she's gorgeous too so if you guys see this girl, you know when to call me, haha!".