Chapter 3: The Plan

~~~ Slytherin Common Room ~~~

The Slytherin common room was almost empty, only Draco, Blaise and Pansy were still awake.
Draco had dramatically draped himself across the green sofa as usual and was watching the patterns on the ceiling, trying to distract himself from Harry.
"So what was your problem today?" Pansy began, talking to Draco.
"My problem?" he replied, half sitting up to see her.
"Yeah, we offered to go and torment Potter and you strictly told us not to," Blaise explained.
Draco sat up and felt his stomach tighten, he was hoping he didn't have to answer.
"Have you fallen for him or something?" Pansy laughed. They had known Draco was into guys since year 3, even though he officially came out in his 5th year. When Draco didn't answer Pansys question, she began to look worried. "Draco?"
She said, placing a hand on his shoulder, but he pushed it away.
"Of course I don't like him, that's stupid. Now I'm going to sleep." He announced and stormed off to the boy's dormitory.

~~~ Griffindor Dorms ~~~

"Alright Harry?" Dean asked, entering the boy's dorm room.
"Fine, thanks," he replied. It was late, and Dean was tired, Harry decided now would be a good time to get him to confess. "Look, are you and Seamus dating or something? Because you are being awfully secretive-"
"Merlins beard Harry, have you gone mad?" he said, just as Seamus walked in with a very puzzled look on his face.
"What's the matter?" he questioned in his usual accent.
"Harry thinks we are dating," Dean laughed, and so did Seamus. "Harry we are just friends, we promise. Now do you fancy a drink?"
Harry felt his cheeks go red, he swallowed down the embarrassment and answered Deans question, "What do you have?"

Dean grabbed three bottles of firewhisky from under his bed (he had previously poured the potion into one of the bottles and disguised it to look normal.) and passed them around, making sure Harrys was the drugged one.
"Cheers," Seamus said, holding his bottle up. All boys clinked their bottles and took a long sip, both Seamus and Dean watched anxiously as Harry took in the potion.
"Its a bit sweeter than Rumoured," He mentioned, taking another swig.
Seamus felt a ball forming in his stomach, Guilt? He pushed it out his thoughts, "Isnt everything?" he laughed, elbowing Dean to go along with it.
Harry still felt unsettled by the two, and that there was still something he wasn't being told.

This chapter was very short I'm sorry.
Youtube link in bio